Do you buy/sell on Ebay?

Rebel

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sell my Bengals' tickets and video games on EBay. I've been stiffed once, on a purchase, I won a bid for Indy/Denver tickets a few years ago and the seller never replied. I didn't pay so no harm was done. I haven't played video games for over a year but when I buy one it's a sports game and the key to making some money is selling at mid season. You can purchase a 50 dollar game and play it for a few months and sell for 40. That is a good deal.

I've found it a good spot to go for NFL jerseys (which I confess I have a small addiction for). Any of you who get the NFL Shop catalog or actual retail stores should know how outrageously priced the authentic jerseys are. You can usually find same on eBay for $40-$50 — generally 1/2 to 1/4 what you would pay elsewhere. My buddy was getting set to order a Dallas jersey through NFL.com, but I stopped him just in time.

I waaaaaay overpaid for an X Box 360 two Christmases ago. However, I made my boy very happy. I was lucky. Evidently there were some bogus X Box sales that year. I would have to agree that before ordering, check out the seller's rating.

It is fun just to browse E Bay to see what they have.