Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Scott Predictions

Who wins this district battle? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this district battle?

    • Highlands
      91%
      103
    • Scott
      8%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If HHS wins this game they will finish the regular season undefeated in the district, which I believe will lock up home-field advantage throughout the 5A playoffs. Of course, HHS will be a huge favorite, but with their difficult schedule and LexCath looming next week, could the 'Birds overlook this game?

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If HHS wins this game they will finish the regular season undefeated in the district, which I believe will lock up home-field advantage throughout the 5A playoffs. Of course, HHS will be a huge favorite, but with their difficult schedule and LexCath looming next week, could the 'Birds overlook this game?
No way do they overlook this game. The players and the coaches are too dedicated.

Never underestimate an opponent. There's a lot of season left, and they'll be ready.

I think Scott is going to need Coach Hale for this one.

This group of Seniors will not let any opponent be overlooked. The drive to State title #17 will keep them focused like a laser every week.

I think Scott is going to need Coach Hale for this one.

 

Who is Coach Hale??? I never heard of him...

No disrespect to Scott's program but this will not be much of a game. It will be a game where Highlands simply wears them down and hits them with the big play. I see the JV playing a lot of the 2nd half. Should be interesting though to see how the Forrester kid plays, he looks like a load and I dont think the Birds have seen a big bruising back yet this year.

 

If Scott is smart they will run Forrester til the cows come home and hope to get 3-4 yrds a pop so they can keep the explosive Highlands offense off the field.

 

I predict this score.

Highlands 49

Scott 7

Highlands 49

Scott 0

This game shouldn't be close at all. I look for the Highlands starters to be out way before the fourth quarter begins.

Come on folks, HHS by as many as they want. Scott is way overmatched.

Who is Coach Hale??? I never heard of him...

 

Never mind. Having a little fun.

Scott will have to play an A+++ game and Highlands will have to play absloutly terrible. J.V is in by half time. With that said, go eagles. Highlands by a bunch.

Never mind. Having a little fun.

 

You are unbelievable... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never mind. Having a little fun.

 

Let us know. He might be Scott's secret weapon...

Let us know. He might be Scott's secret weapon...

 

Its a joke man.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.