Highlands/Scott Predictions

jbwill2

Who wins this district battle?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this district battle?

• Highlands
    • Scott

If HHS wins this game they will finish the regular season undefeated in the district, which I believe will lock up home-field advantage throughout the 5A playoffs. Of course, HHS will be a huge favorite, but with their difficult schedule and LexCath looming next week, could the 'Birds overlook this game?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If HHS wins this game they will finish the regular season undefeated in the district, which I believe will lock up home-field advantage throughout the 5A playoffs. Of course, HHS will be a huge favorite, but with their difficult schedule and LexCath looming next week, could the 'Birds overlook this game?
No way do they overlook this game. The players and the coaches are too dedicated.

No disrespect to Scott's program but this will not be much of a game. It will be a game where Highlands simply wears them down and hits them with the big play. I see the JV playing a lot of the 2nd half. Should be interesting though to see how the Forrester kid plays, he looks like a load and I dont think the Birds have seen a big bruising back yet this year.

If Scott is smart they will run Forrester til the cows come home and hope to get 3-4 yrds a pop so they can keep the explosive Highlands offense off the field.

I predict this score.

Highlands 49

Scott 7