113 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this district battle?

• Highlands
    • Scott

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct and I thought it would take a few guesses before someone knew. Those bluebirds know thier school history.:cool:

Scott had some nice teams in the mid to late 80's. We played them when I was at Bellevue in 86' and they flew all over the place on Defense. They had some hitters and not to mention Mr. Pelfrey at QB.

Correct and I thought it would take a few guesses before someone knew. Those bluebirds know thier school history.:cool:

Are we sure it was 14-7, I remember it being 13-7. If Scot Falbush doesn't pick up a fumble and take it about 40 yards for a touchdown the Birds lose. Scott had a pretty good team that year with Doug Pelfrey leading the way at QB. The Birds finished with 1 loss that year losing to Danville in the playoffs in 2 overtimes coming back from a 14-0 halftime deficit.

That game in 1982 was 28 to 6 I think or maybe 7. Not sure. That was a Highlands team that arguably was one of the best ever. Well aren't they all though. I think back in the 80's Scott used to field pretty competitive teams. Heck they even beat CovCath not too long ago and they're a powerhouse year in and year out.