113 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this district battle?

• Highlands
    • Scott

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect to scott but i know Highlands could start the game with their jv and win this one. Scott is a very bad team they, have a few good players but it seems like they dont really have the desire to win the game.

Well I'd say that is disrespectful. I'm sure the Scott players will come to play and give their all.

If HHS wins this game they will finish the regular season undefeated in the district, which I believe will lock up home-field advantage throughout the 5A playoffs. Of course, HHS will be a huge favorite, but with their difficult schedule and LexCath looming next week, could the 'Birds overlook this game?

This should not even be debated. Highlands will be up 45 points in the first quarter. They will not even prepare for Scott with Lex Cath on the horizon! Lets get real people.

You are right Scott is over-matched is this game and it should not be debated. I don't think Highlands will be up 45 points in the first quarter however. Highlands is a very good team as always year in and year out, the coaching staff is excellent and handle things well. I believe Dale will show some class this week score wise,however don't think Scott will lay down they will give it their all as they always do. Their offense can put up points on any given day, just comes down to how the coaches prepare them for this week. I personally think there needs to be more positives given to the kids instead of the negatives given at times because they just seem to bring the kids down and we all must remember that they are kids and not NFL Players and they will make mistakes because everyone makes mistakes even Coaches!!!!!!!

Ok we all know who everyone is picking in this game so I will change it up a little. Lets see if some of the Birds fans can answer this quiz. Scott is 0-25 playing Highlands in school history whats the closest they came to winning, score and year? Figured we could have some fun and see if anyone knows.

Ok we all know who everyone is picking in this game so I will change it up a little. Lets see if some of the Birds fans can answer this quiz. Scott is 0-25 playing Highlands in school history whats the closest they came to winning, score and year? Figured we could have some fun and see if anyone knows.

I'll just guess, because of the circumstance that the '96 game that was called at halftime, it was like 27 or 29-0.

Although, I'm guessing there was a closer game in 90 maybe...

Highlands 14

Scott 7