Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Region 9 Golf Results (Boys)

Featured Replies

 

Obviously, Nic Simpson is not just a baller.

I wonder if he is on the deck as much in golf as he is in basketball.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Grant won over Brossart by a single stroke. Lot of NKY public schools liked that.

 

Why try to stir the pot and create annomosity where none exists?? Grant and BBHS aren't "Rivals" in anything, and I'm sure "this Grant County team" is thrilled to make it to state after a couple near misses the last couple years. To act like the public schools are celebrating this win all over NKY over is absolutely absurd?? Most NKY schools aren't even in the 9th region for golf, and few outside of the region give a darn what happens? I'd guess a lot more celebrated Ryle's victory over CovCath, due to their virtual stranglehold over 8th region golf in NKY for the last 10-15 years?? I'd have expected more from you?? :confused:

Brossart has had a great run in golf for the last few years, especially since they're hardly known as a golf power over the years; but their streak of state tourney appearances came to an end this year, and congratulations to Grant on a hard earned victory!!

 

This would have been especially rewarding as they only had two kids with varsty experience, but it wasn't to be. Congrats to both teams on fine seasons, and good luck to Highlands, Grant (Wow--Publics dominate again :D) and BBHS's Brandon Heineke at state!!!!

And that is exactly my point and you said it much better and much simpler. No matter what picture is trying to be painted about NKY and the harmony up here, it doesn't exist.

 

I doubt any region of the state is all love & kisses, and I truly doubt NKY is any different?? Insinuating that the public schools in NKY are throwing a party because Brossart finished 3rd to Grant County in golf is not only laughable, but totally uninformed?? Surely a coach of your stature has something else to worry about than trying to create 9th region boy's golf controversy???? :laugh::laugh:

I will make sure to tell the golf coaches who made the comments to me that they were not unhappy seeing Brossart beat that according to BGP, they do not know what they are talking about. I am sure that those boys coaches who expressed this to me will be glad to know that you guys know a lot more about how they feel than they do.

 

Not stirring the pot but rather giving a more accurate description about the status of NKY than what has been given in the past. Sorry if the truth is sour to your taste.

I will make sure to tell the golf coaches who made the comments to me that they were not unhappy seeing Brossart beat that according to BGP, they do not know what they are talking about. I am sure that those boys coaches who expressed this to me will be glad to know that you guys know a lot more about how they feel than they do.

 

Not stirring the pot but rather giving a more accurate description about the status of NKY than what has been given in the past. Sorry if the truth is sour to your taste.

 

Curious what sport Brossart (or another NKY private as you guys tend to stereotype) has beaten you in to create such animosity??

To answer BGGreen, Girl's basketball....;). And it's very easy to use hearsay saying, "So and so told me this." Sorry, but I doubt many NKY coaches talk to you very much about Brossart golf, and if they do, that's pretty boring...

It has been pointed out to me in PM's that some took my posts to imply improprieties at Brossart. I want to say, I did not mean that. I have never in 18 years of coaching ever heard about any improprieties concerning Bishop Brossart. That was not my point at all in the post and I want to be clear in that I am not casting any shadows over Brossart on this matter.

It has been pointed out to me in PM's that some took my posts to imply improprieties at Brossart. I want to say, I did not mean that. I have never in 18 years of coaching ever heard about any improprieties concerning Bishop Brossart. That was not my point at all in the post and I want to be clear in that I am not casting any shadows over Brossart on this matter.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Good Luck to Michael Petering of Campbell County and Brandon Heineke of Brossart next week at Bowling Green. I am sure both of these players will represent their schools and their community well.:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author
Where did they play at?

 

AJ Jolly

To answer BGGreen, Girl's basketball....;). And it's very easy to use hearsay saying, "So and so told me this." Sorry, but I doubt many NKY coaches talk to you very much about Brossart golf, and if they do, that's pretty boring...

 

Lets not knock the sport of golf here. It is the hardest sport to accomplish anything individually. There are about 150 kids in each tournament and only one medalist. That one person is the only one who gets recognition. Show some respect.

Lets not knock the sport of golf here. It is the hardest sport to accomplish anything individually. There are about 150 kids in each tournament and only one medalist. That one person is the only one who gets recognition. Show some respect.

 

:thumb::thumb: Amen brother. :D:D:ylsuper:

Lets not knock the sport of golf here. It is the hardest sport to accomplish anything individually. There are about 150 kids in each tournament and only one medalist. That one person is the only one who gets recognition. Show some respect.

 

Show some respect???... Are you saying high school golf is a well publicized sports? If its not football, baseball, or basketball, most likely other school coaches couldn't care less...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.