Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Region 9 Golf Results (Boys)

Featured Replies

Ok well true on the member part but not on the tips part. The tips at PCC are the gold tees. Phoenix only plays from the blue tees and he just moved back to those from the white tees last year. When the event comes tat he is playing with some of the better golfers at the club and attempts to play from the gold he has a lot of trouble shooting good. I do think Phoenix is a good golfer but the problem is he has not gotten much better since 7th grade. He is a very good kid who loves the game but you are correct, his attitude gets in the way. Zach Wright shot 77 at regionals last year and he just keeps getting better year after year. As for him throwing them in from 50-60 yards, that's great but there are many people who do that. If I remember correctly I was told that Zach Wright threw one in from about 120 last year at AJ Jolly in the Regional tournament on hole number 16 for birdie. First off that a very hard hole to par since the green can be very tricky but to shoot 77 and make that kind of shot under the pressure of a regional tournament at that young of an age can only mean there are still some very good things to come.

 

On the other hand I would say it is between those two players next year to who will win the region as there is no one else in their region that can compete with either one of them when they are playing their best golf they are both just solid young golfers.

 

I happen to know 2 golfers in their region who can beat them. :sssh:

  • Replies 94
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to know 2 golfers in their region who can beat them. :sssh:

 

I completely agree. The two players that could beat them would be Phoenix Ramsey and Zach Wright, beacause unless they beat themselves they can not be touched by anyone in the region.

I completely agree. The two players that could beat them would be Phoenix Ramsey and Zach Wright, beacause unless they beat themselves they can not be touched by anyone in the region.

 

Quite a false statement. But I'll just let the results speak for themselves when the '08 regionals is played. Can we both agree on who will win as a team?

Quite a false statement. But I'll just let the results speak for themselves when the '08 regionals is played. Can we both agree on who will win as a team?

 

Grant County will win and second is a toss up but I would say second place is between Pendleton, Campbell, and maybe Mason. Not much talent in the region. It seems like the talent level just keeps going down year after year.

Grant County will win and second is a toss up but I would say second place is between Pendleton, Campbell, and maybe Mason. Not much talent in the region. It seems like the talent level just keeps going down year after year.

 

Hmm Grant has no one besides Wright. And campbell return's theri top 1, 2, 3 and 4 men. I'd go with-

 

1-Campbell

2-Pendleton

3-Grant

 

But it is true. This region just keeps losing players but never gains any new ones that are very good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.