Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Region 9 Golf Results (Boys)

Featured Replies

WOW--Congratulations Camel!! I didn't realize Campbell had a golfer this season (or any season) who medaled in every match, every tourney and then obviously went on and won the state--Guess that silly Golfstat website, the newspapers, KHSAA, etc. mistakenly posted the wrong winner. Let me at least give you your due congrats!! :thumb: :rolleyes:

 

I was refrencing the regular season matches

  • Replies 94
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was refrencing the regular season matches

 

So you must be saying that you were the one man. In that case that is not true. I know for a fact that you did not medal against Grant County and I know that when you played against us our one man medaled.

So you must be saying that you were the one man. In that case that is not true. I know for a fact that you did not medal against Grant County and I know that when you played against us our one man medaled.

 

Are we talking about the same season? 2006? We played a tri-match against Grant at Pendleton. And I shot 34 which was 3 better than grants one man and 5 better than Pendleton's. Who exactly do you or did you play for? If it was Highlands that was a fluke because I have a mental block about that course lol.:lol:

So you must be saying that you were the one man. In that case that is not true. I know for a fact that you did not medal against Grant County and I know that when you played against us our one man medaled.

 

By the way how did you do a Confrence?

The 9th region is this Lexington region, not NKY. But here are the new regions for 2008

 

REGION 7 - Beechwood, Boone County, Calvary Christian, Carroll County, Conner, ,Covington Catholic

Covington Latin, Dixie Heights, Gallatin County, Heritage, Holmes, Holy Cross (Covington), Lloyd Memorial,

Owen County, Ryle, Scott, Simon Kenton, St. Henry District, Trimble County, Villa Madonna, Walton-Verona

REGION 8 - Bellevue, Bishop Brossart, Bracken County, Campbell County, Dayton, Deming, Fleming County,

Grant County, Harrison County, Highlands, Mason County, Newport, Newport Central Catholic, Nicholas

County, Pendleton County, Silver Grove, St. Patrick, Williamstown

Are we talking about the same season? 2006? We played a tri-match against Grant at Pendleton. And I shot 34 which was 3 better than grants one man and 5 better than Pendleton's. Who exactly do you or did you play for? If it was Highlands that was a fluke because I have a mental block about that course lol.:lol:

 

Im talking about this year. 2007.

By the way how did you do a Confrence?

 

I do not remember my conference score nr do I care about my own individual performance. The only thing that matters is the team score and I belve my team beat your team and that's all that matters.

I do not remember my conference score nr do I care about my own individual performance. The only thing that matters is the team score and I belve my team beat your team and that's all that matters.

 

Well first of all i was talking about 2006 when reitz coached because thats what started the bwhole conversation. And no we came in 5th this year and I know you didn't beat us.

Well first of all i was talking about 2006 when reitz coached because thats what started the bwhole conversation. And no we came in 5th this year and I know you didn't beat us.

 

Bryan Niemeyer beat the crap out of everyone he played in '06, so you would be mistaken....

 

Unless you're talking about JV, then you might have beaten Brossart, and I can tell you're very modest talking about your individual accomplishments and how great of a golfer you are...:lol:

Bryan Niemeyer beat the crap out of everyone he played in '06, so you would be mistaken....

 

Unless you're talking about JV, then you might have beaten Brossart, and I can tell you're very modest talking about your individual accomplishments and how great of a golfer you are...:lol:

 

We played them at Hickory sticks and I tied Niemeyer, not to mention I beat him by 3 when I was in 8th grade so I guess he doesn't beat the crap out of everyone. We beat them I really don't care if you believe me or not. Well when someone says that no one on the CC team is good enough to do anything then I have to defend myself. Also I forgot to mention earlier that 3 or 4 of those State trips were because of one person, Clint Khols, and the last one or two were because of Brandon Heineke and no one else.

We played them at Hickory sticks and I tied Niemeyer, not to mention I beat him by 3 when I was in 8th grade so I guess he doesn't beat the crap out of everyone. We beat them I really don't care if you believe me or not. Well when someone says that no one on the CC team is good enough to do anything then I have to defend myself. Also I forgot to mention earlier that 3 or 4 of those State trips were because of one person, Clint Khols, and the last one or two were because of Brandon Heineke and no one else.

 

Conference was played at AJ Jolly in 2006. Last year (2007) was the first year it was played at Hickory Sticks and Niemeyer was not on the team due to the fact that he graduated after the 2006 season. Therefore it is not possible to tie him at Hickory Sticks in conference because he never played a conference tournament there.

 

I also believe that striker said he beat the crap out of everyone in 2006 which is true. I believe he medaled 9 times in a row at one point in the season and he tied the all time record for medals in a season with 10. So I would say he had a bigger part on that team than anyone else.

 

If Clint Kohls was the only reason that we went to state then I guess you are saying that one person can carry the whole team to state. If I remember there are 4 scores used to deterimne the teams score not just one. Also since you are saying that one guy can take histeam all the way to state by himself, "if" and I mean "if" you are as good as you say you are, then why is it that your team did not go to state with what has to be one of the best players ever to play the game. I mean if you beat Niemeyer and you never lost to anyone in the season then you must be one of the best and you should be able to lead your team to state just like Clint and Niemeyer did. :rolleyes:

We played them at Hickory sticks and I tied Niemeyer, not to mention I beat him by 3 when I was in 8th grade so I guess he doesn't beat the crap out of everyone. We beat them I really don't care if you believe me or not. Well when someone says that no one on the CC team is good enough to do anything then I have to defend myself. Also I forgot to mention earlier that 3 or 4 of those State trips were because of one person, Clint Khols, and the last one or two were because of Brandon Heineke and no one else.

 

So Bryan Niemeyer, who set the record for medals, had no part in it...:laugh: Rich...

Conference was played at AJ Jolly in 2006. Last year (2007) was the first year it was played at Hickory Sticks and Niemeyer was not on the team due to the fact that he graduated after the 2006 season. Therefore it is not possible to tie him at Hickory Sticks in conference because he never played a conference tournament there.

 

I also believe that striker said he beat the crap out of everyone in 2006 which is true. I believe he medaled 9 times in a row at one point in the season and he tied the all time record for medals in a season with 10. So I would say he had a bigger part on that team than anyone else.

 

If Clint Kohls was the only reason that we went to state then I guess you are saying that one person can carry the whole team to state. If I remember there are 4 scores used to deterimne the teams score not just one. Also since you are saying that one guy can take histeam all the way to state by himself, "if" and I mean "if" you are as good as you say you are, then why is it that your team did not go to state with what has to be one of the best players ever to play the game. I mean if you beat Niemeyer and you never lost to anyone in the season then you must be one of the best and you should be able to lead your team to state just like Clint and Niemeyer did. :rolleyes:

 

First off I meant we played them in a match at hickory in 2006, not confrence which i never said. Second, how is that the record when I had 13? Is that a Brossart record? In those 5 years I don't believ anyone but those players made the cut at state which means that I guess they did take the team there. Brossart has always had 1 great one man then they have a half decent guy that has a good day every once and a while then there's the other 3 or 4 that can shoot mid to high forties so again I would say that those players led them. You keep talking about 2007 while no one else is. This is and always has been a discussion on 2006. And it was a little tough to do it in 2006 considering that I had never played or even heard of laurel oaks before a week before the tournament and I had only played the front nine holes once in a match the week before.

First off I meant we played them in a match at hickory in 2006, not confrence which i never said. Second, how is that the record when I had 13? Is that a Brossart record? In those 5 years I don't believ anyone but those players made the cut at state which means that I guess they did take the team there. Brossart has always had 1 great one man then they have a half decent guy that has a good day every once and a while then there's the other 3 or 4 that can shoot mid to high forties so again I would say that those players led them. You keep talking about 2007 while no one else is. This is and always has been a discussion on 2006. And it was a little tough to do it in 2006 considering that I had never played or even heard of laurel oaks before a week before the tournament and I had only played the front nine holes once in a match the week before.

 

We had never played Laurel Oaks either but we got the job done, not a very good excuse for your lack of performance when it matters. And this thread was started about the 2007 regionals. Check your sources.

We had never played Laurel Oaks either but we got the job done, not a very good excuse for your lack of performance when it matters. And this thread was started about the 2007 regionals. Check your sources.

 

Then why do you keep refrencing 2006 confrence? Since I your the perfect golfer who can always get it done in the most pressure packed moments then I guess I'll see you in April at Augusta playing with Tiger? Also since you keep refrencing "we" I guess your one of those second rate players on the team?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.