Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Region 9 Golf Results (Boys)

Featured Replies

Region 9 Winner

Highlands 326

Chance Brofft 79 Sr.

Nic Simpson 81 Sr.

Ben Schneider 82 Sr.

Mitch Fair 84 Jr.

Denny Reller 85 Sr

 

Region 9 Runner-Up

Grant County 331

Jeremy Martin 72 Sr.

Zach Wright 77 Fr.

Tom Livingood 85 8th

Jared Livingood 97 Jr.

Matthew Ferguson 101 Fr.

 

Individual Qualifiers (Top 3 Not on qualifying team)

Brandon Heineke Bishop Brossart 74 Sr.

Josh Goddard Deming 78 Sr.

Michael Petering Campbell County 79 Jr.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands is not in with CCH/Ryle etc?

 

Obviously, Nic Simpson is not just a baller.

 

Who is Ben Schneider's dad? Tim?

Highlands is not in with CCH/Ryle etc?

 

Obviously, Nic Simpson is not just a baller.

 

Who is Ben Schneider's dad? Tim?

 

Highlands is in the ninth in Golf and CovCath/Ryle is in the 8th. Needless to say a huge pass for HSS

 

Tim is Ben's Dad

Brossart, Campbell Co. and Mason rounded out the top five in team scores.

Heard Grant won over Brossart by a single stroke. Lot of NKY public schools liked that.

Heard Grant won over Brossart by a single stroke. Lot of NKY public schools liked that.

 

And why did they like that? What is that supposed to mean? If anything I would think they would feel sorry for them. You obviously have no clue what it feels like to miss out on the state tournamnet by one shot. I know for a fact all of the Brossart boys are saying to themselves, "wow if i would have done this" or " wow that one shot." Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

And why did they like that? What is that supposed to mean? If anything I would think they would feel sorry for them. You obviously have no clue what it feels like to miss out on the state tournamnet by one shot. I know for a fact all of the Brossart boys are saying to themselves, "wow if i would have done this" or " wow that one shot." Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

 

Everyone puts forth the notion that the publics and privates are a big happy family in NKY. And that is far from the truth. I am just saying that anytime a private school in NKY is beaten, the publics have a smile on their face.

 

Not at the expense of the kids by no measure. But because of the arrogance of their parents.

 

I have heard school after school complain about how horrible of sports and how rude so many BUT NOT ALL (I personally have had great experiences playing and receiving advice from the coaches at Villa) of the NKY private schools are.

 

And yet, we hear that NKY is a big happy family.:D

 

And as a coach, yeah I unfortunately know what it is like to be beaten on a shot in which the buzzer sounds after the shot has left the player's hands. And as the coach to still replay that game 5-10 years later in my mind and wonder what would have been the result if I would have done.............

Everyone puts forth the notion that the publics and privates are a big happy family in NKY. And that is far from the truth. I am just saying that anytime a private school in NKY is beaten, the publics have a smile on their face.

 

Not at the expense of the kids by no measure. But because of the arrogance of their parents.

 

I have heard school after school complain about how horrible of sports and how rude so many BUT NOT ALL (I personally have had great experiences playing and receiving advice from the coaches at Villa) of the NKY private schools are.

 

And yet, we hear that NKY is a big happy family.:D

 

And as a coach, yeah I unfortunately know what it is like to be beaten on a shot in which the buzzer sounds after the shot has left the player's hands. And as the coach to still replay that game 5-10 years later in my mind and wonder what would have been the result if I would have done.............

I doubt many NKY public schools could care less about Brossart losing by a single stroke in golf. However, you're obviously one with sour grapes. Nice class!:thumb:

  • Author
I doubt many NKY public schools could care less about Brossart losing by a single stroke in golf. However, you're obviously one with sour grapes. Nice class!:thumb:

 

:rolleyes:

 

 

lbbc makes a great point actually. I myself am not in the "northen KY" region, but I can still tell their is a lot of animosity amongst some of the schools in that particular area.

I doubt many NKY public schools could care less about Brossart losing by a single stroke in golf. However, you're obviously one with sour grapes. Nice class!:thumb:

Jahearme can tell you that I definitely don't have sour grapes about going to the state tournament.:jump:

 

I have had some of the boys' coaches make the statement that they weren't sad about seeing Brossart lose to Grant County. Notice my name, I am a girls' coach.

 

Question for you: Do you enjoy it when your school's rival gets beaten out of the tournament? If so, do you consider yourself to have sour grapes.

:rolleyes:

 

 

lbbc makes a great point actually. I myself am not in the "northen KY" region, but I can still tell their is a lot of animosity amongst some of the schools in that particular area.

 

And that is exactly my point and you said it much better and much simpler. No matter what picture is trying to be painted about NKY and the harmony up here, it doesn't exist.

Jahearme can tell you that I definitely don't have sour grapes about going to the state tournament.:jump:

 

I have had some of the boys' coaches make the statement that they weren't sad about seeing Brossart lose to Grant County. Notice my name, I am a girls' coach.

 

Question for you: Do you enjoy it when your school's rival gets beaten out of the tournament? If so, do you consider yourself to have sour grapes.

 

First off we are not talking about rivals at all. This is about why public schools smiled about all of this. Secondly I really could care less how my school's rival does unless they are playing my team. So to answer your question, "Do you enjoy it when your school's rival gets beaten out of the tournament?" My answer is "NO." I could really care less. Therefore striker is right about you having sour grapes. You should probably watch what you say unless you know what you are talking about.

Wow, I didn't know the golf forum was this exciting!

Jahearme can tell you that I definitely don't have sour grapes about going to the state tournament.:jump:

 

I have had some of the boys' coaches make the statement that they weren't sad about seeing Brossart lose to Grant County. Notice my name, I am a girls' coach.

 

Question for you: Do you enjoy it when your school's rival gets beaten out of the tournament? If so, do you consider yourself to have sour grapes.

 

What does school rivals have to do with NKY publics smiling about Brossart not making it to state in golf?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.