Highlands 53 CovCath 21 (JV)

leatherneck

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there aren't some outstanding QB's in the FTJFL, I'd be really surprised. I mentioned Jake and Jay because Jay was the JV man last year and was extremely accurate. And Jake split time at QB with Tony as a frosh...and had stepped in as JV signal caller when young Bardo went down. Both could pull off some trickery...double end around pass-pass Shelbyville for a TD !!!!! :eek:

There are 2 QB's in the 8th grade who will be future Bluebirds and are very good. One is a crafty scrambler with excellent instincts and is very athletic. The other is a tall, athletic, more of a purebred QB who passes very well. Next year's frosh wont have any lack of talent in the backfield, not to mention the stud transfer RB who plays with the FM Spartans but is enrolled in classes at HMS.

What????

I thought "once a Bluebird, always a Bluebird"???????????

I am positive that Mr. Ruby would do anything for the HHS program. He ALREADY does alot! Not only for the program, but for the kids as well as other charitable organizations. Don't ever doubt the size of this guys heart. And yes...he's ALWAYS a Bird!

I am positive that Mr. Ruby would do anything for the HHS program. He ALREADY does alot! Not only for the program, but for the kids as well as other charitable organizations. Don't ever doubt the size of this guys heart. And yes...he's ALWAYS a Bird!

There you go. He's the contact for the cigars.