Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Lawrence County

Who wins? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts and predictions?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell

The Lawrence County vs. EKY 3A tour continues..... should be interesting to see how Russell plays LC after Belfry and Sheldon Clark have already defeated them

 

I just don't think LC has enough run defense to stop the Devils, additionally, the ever solid Russell defense will be too tough for an LC team still trying to find their true offensive identity.

 

 

Russell 35

LC 12

I think Lawrence Co. is getting better, but I don't think they are there yet. This game will help both teams in the playoffs, but Russell wins this one.

 

Russell 34

Lawrence Co. 14

Close early, but thats it.

 

Russell-35

LC- 12

I think Russel by 3 or more scores.

As bad as I want my Bulldogs to win this one. I don't think they are quiet there just yet. But I don't think Russell will win big.

I look for this matchup to be much closer than people think. LC is coming off a big district win over Boyd Co., who Russell seemed to have trouble putting away. Confidence is high at LC and I think with this one at Lawrence Co., dont be surprised if this one comes out with LC on top. Im going to say LC in a close one. My prediction:

 

Lawrence Co.: 21

Russell: 20

Looking for a close game, with Russell pulling away late.

 

Russell 35

Lawrence County 21

Lawrence County gained a lot of confidence last week and I look for that to carry over.

 

Lawrence County 26

 

Russell 20

Russell wins a close one.

 

 

Russell-28

Lawrence County-20

Russell by 2 touchdowns.

Russell 34-20.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.