FBALL

Who wins?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dawgs always come out and play hard especially at home... Billy Goldsmith will have his dawgs barking loud and snortin fire as the Devils come to Louisa... I agree with most Russell needs to be on UPSET ALERT!!! If they don't come out and play hard earlier the Dawgs will gain confidence and then it could turn into a real slobberknocker in Louisa........ Jones will need to have a solid game through the air..... look for the Dawgs to put 11 in the box and dare old run first Ivan to put the ball up for grabs where maybe the Dawgs could get lucky and snatch one.....

my prediction: The poise and moxy of Jones late in the game makes the difference... he puts the Devils on his back once again and refuses to lose

Russell- 21

Dawgs- 17

If you were to look at the teams that Russell has played including this game, and look at the win loss records of all these teams. Of these 5 teams they have a combined record of 5 - 24. It will be very interesting when Russell comes up against a quality opponent. Of the teams that Russell will face only one has a winning record (Mason County). Two teams are at 500. Whats going on in 3-A. This game could be an eye opener. Let's face it. Russell has not manhandled anyone to date.

I will take Russell but would not be surprised if they were to get beat.

I don't place alot of empahsis on comparing scores or stats. Russell has controlled the line of scrimmage in every game they have played. The offensive line has been excellent. They have been very conservative letting inexperienced players learn as they go. They should and have gotten better as the year has gone along. I look for the offense to start opening up toward the end of the season.

LC picked up a good win last week and I think that that will carry over but Russell is to good. I expect alot closer game but Russell by 3.

Is the QB for Russell playing this week????

Probably, but if it were up to me I would rest him. I think he should have sat out last week as well. But the kid is a competitor and wants to play.

If you were to look at the teams that Russell has played including this game, and look at the win loss records of all these teams. Of these 5 teams they have a combined record of 5 - 24. It will be very interesting when Russell comes up against a quality opponent. Of the teams that Russell will face only one has a winning record (Mason County). Two teams are at 500. Whats going on in 3-A. This game could be an eye opener. Let's face it. Russell has not manhandled anyone to date.

I will take Russell but would not be surprised if they were to get beat.

Russell is definitely beatable and it is hard to win at LC. But, I still think Russell will win this one – by 1 TD.