Ashland / Boyd County Predictions

lionfan13

Who will pick up their first win this week?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pick up their first win this week?

• Ashland
    • Boyd County
    • Rather not say or predict

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Carter hurt?? IMO he hasn't really done anything since he ran a cross country meet in the Raceland game.

Carter is back to practice. He is running fine, but you can tell his ankle isnt 100%. I would definetly say that it will be fine come fridays matchup. He may not have had the stats in the last 4 games as he did in the first game, but he still has been contributing alot for the Tomcats, running, and at saftey. That being said, I look for Ashland to come out strong and get a quick lead.

Ashland - 28

Boyd Co. - 8

I can promise you that wont happen...Maybe around our defenders but Not over them.:thumb:

As a matter of a fact...might be careful...might get smacked right in the mouth a couple of times and get scared too.

I have seen this Thomas kid jump and yes he can go over the top.

Maybe so....but once again....He will not run over the Defensive Players...If so, I am sure they will hear about it later.

That was true of Thomas in the past. This season he has run with power and confidence. He WILL lower his shoulder and put defenders on their backs.

That was true of Thomas in the past. This season he has run with power and confidence. He WILL lower his shoulder and put defenders on their backs.

I have seen every game Thomas has had while at Ashland and it appears that he has ran the ball better this year than ever before .....

If AShland has a little better record people would be talking about Thomas around the state.....

Keep up the good work Thomas, things appear to be coming around.....

My whole point is that he is much more effective coming out of the backfield. Now keep in mind Coach Hart does not agree with that or we would have seen the change a long time ago. Maybe after the Ironton game. He is the Coach and knows the what he has to deal with. I still say that if he starts in the backfield Ashland will have there first win. If not Boyd takes this one.

I'd love to see Zac split out and their freshman QB throw him the ball. Plus if the 2 RB's are injured, let him run it. He and Gatlin are 2 fastest white boys i've seen since Mark Hensley throwing to Billy Ball, 4.3 40. But i have been gone a while.

Wow. An Ashland-Boyd Co. thread, and I had to go to the 2nd page to find it. I didn't think I would ever see that happen, but then again I didn't think I would ever see Ashland and Boyd Co. meeting with both teams having an 0-5 record. I predict that Ashland gets their 1st win of the season this week.

Maybe so....but once again....He will not run over the Defensive Players...If so, I am sure they will hear about it later.

I don't disagree with that. Again my point is that he is more effective coming out of the backfield with a full head of steam. I have a feeling that we will see him under center. If so I predict that the Boyd defense will stop Ashland just like every one else has. Look back at a couple of times he was moved to the running back position. Ashland moved the ball very effectively. Myself and many others see it as a no brainer. Coach Hart does not. He knows more about his team than anyone else. I truely believe that had Thomas been coming out of the backfield with Carter that Ashland would be 3-2 and not 0-5. We wil never know although.

Good luck to both teams.