Ashland / Boyd County Predictions

lionfan13

Who will pick up their first win this week?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pick up their first win this week?

• Ashland
    • Boyd County
    • Rather not say or predict

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Carter hurt?? IMO he hasn't really done anything since he ran a cross country meet in the Raceland game.

He was very good against Russell. In fact he carried them in that game IMO. He took a real beating and just kept comming. One tough kid.

I think this one will be a toss up. I have seen both teams play. Thomas is the best player on the field for this game without question. Boyd has some very good players that can hurt you quickly. If Thomas plays QB I don't think Ashland will win this. Thomas is an outstanding QB but he needs to come out of the backfield with a full head of steam and run over, around, and through defenders. With the dual threat of Thomas and Carter they will be hard to beat. I'm not sure that Coach Hart sees it that way or he would have made the move permanent. He is a very smart Coach and I'm sure there is a very good reason for not making the move.

Thomas at QB: Boyd wins

Thomas at RB: Ashland wins

I think this one will be a toss up. I have seen both teams play. Thomas is the best player on the field for this game without question. Boyd has some very good players that can hurt you quickly. If Thomas plays QB I don't think Ashland will win this. Thomas is an outstanding QB but he needs to come out of the backfield with a full head of steam and run over, around, and through defenders. With the dual threat of Thomas and Carter they will be hard to beat. I'm not sure that Coach Hart sees it that way or he would have made the move permanent. He is a very smart Coach and I'm sure there is a very good reason for not making the move.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I can promise you that wont happen...Maybe around our defenders but Not over them.:thumb:

As a matter of a fact...might be careful...might get smacked right in the mouth a couple of times and get scared too.