Frankfort 84 Bracken County 0

nWo

The coaching staff at Frankfort feels bad that the out come of Fridays game played out the way it did. But as a coaches we owe it to our kids to let the play hard. All kids played. We will not ask our kids not to play hard. Nor would we ever expect another coach to ask his team not to play hard. I respect every kid and coach at Bracken Co. That shows up daily and tries to build a program. I wish them the best of luck.

Well said.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to be a doctor to have an opinion on why a large number of kids are getting hurt (I am assuming that is the case, since no one is denying that).

Having coached players for 10 years, I only had 2 injuries that required more than a bandage, or ice. One a broken leg in a game, the other broken arm in practice. Proper technique in football is paramount to keeping youngsters healthy! I am not saying anything against Bracken County coaches or players in any manner. Just observing that this is a high amount of injuries to sustain in any given season. Sounds like some are serious injuries and I hope the youngsters recover completly and quickly!

Having coached players for 10 years, I only had 2 injuries that required more than a bandage, or ice. One a broken leg in a game, the other broken arm in practice. Proper technique in football is paramount to keeping youngsters healthy! I am not saying anything against Bracken County coaches or players in any manner. Just observing that this is a high amount of injuries to sustain in any given season. Sounds like some are serious injuries and I hope the youngsters recover completly and quickly!

Exactly...

Having watched a few Bracken games over the years, it seems like the kids play not to get hurt and that may be the problem. Everyone's idea of tackling seems to be to jump on and ride down instead of hitting and using your shoulders and helmet and running through backs and receivers. Injuries are always part of the game, but playing with fear I think compounds the problem.

Having watched a few Bracken games over the years, it seems like the kids play not to get hurt and that may be the problem. Everyone's idea of tackling seems to be to jump on and ride down instead of hitting and using your shoulders and helmet and running through backs and receivers. Injuries are always part of the game, but playing with fear I think compounds the problem.

I guess the only comment I can make here is unless we are in the Bracken program we dont really know whats going on. All In you seem to know someone involved with Bracken Football whats the deal down there why are they all hurt and when are they going to be 100%. Let get the real facts.