Frankfort 84 Bracken County 0

nWo

Maybe CoachBucket can get on here and help me out a little... I am hoping Frankfort pulled their starters early and let the youngsters mop this one up.

Bracken should be playing JV ball. They are not ready to play varsity yet. As for the game. FHS offense scored 21 points in the first quarter. The defense scored 28 points. FHS started subbing in the 2nd quarter. No passes where thrown after the second play. The second quarter the offense scored 2 other td's while the defense scored another one. The freshman team played the second half. Bracken fold the tent after the second td.

It's hard to try and not score when the other team keeps fumbling the ball. You can't tell your kids not to pick it up and run.

I hate it for the kids at Bracken co. Bracken should think about lining up under center. The had 4-5 fumbles because of bad snaps.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70-0 at the half thats ridiculous, as awful as it sounds you need to tell your kids in the huddle to not get first downs at that point. There is never an excuse for beating someone in football by 80.

You can not tell your kids to stop playing. Thats when they start getting hurt.

How do you tell a freshman getting to play the hole second half to run down the field and fall down or step out of bounce before you score.

I don't know but how to you keep your kids wanting to play after they have been beaten 84-0. Maybe it is impossible but I was at a game a couple of years ago where a team scored their 82nd point as time expired and I just can't see any good from it. You can also tell your players to let the play clock run down as much as they can before every snap, even if that gets you a few delay of game penalties it does help your kids learn how to control the clock.

I have no problem with how the game was played and turned out. The varsity guys should be allowed a half to practice and prepare for the run for the title and the freshmen should be allowed to play the 2nd half. Football is not a game for the weak. You should never tell a kid to NOT go for a fumble or an interception.

Bracken should be playing JV ball. They are not ready to play varsity yet. As for the game. FHS offense scored 21 points in the first quarter. The defense scored 28 points. FHS started subbing in the 2nd quarter. No passes where thrown after the second play. The second quarter the offense scored 2 other td's while the defense scored another one. The freshman team played the second half. Bracken fold the tent after the second td.

It's hard to try and not score when the other team keeps fumbling the ball. You can't tell your kids not to pick it up and run.

I hate it for the kids at Bracken co. Bracken should think about lining up under center. The had 4-5 fumbles because of bad snaps.

Thanks for the update on how it went down! I agree with you in that you can't tell a kid to stop playing. I figured Frankfort would play the subs in the 2nd half all the way.