Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson's leap into the Dawg Pound

Featured Replies

No. I don't care how "lame-oy" anything is; Chad being Chad is the best thing for the Bengals and for the league. He is not sacrificing anything with his antics. They actually make him play better. Barry Sanders is Barry Sanders. Chad is Chad. You're not changing either.

 

You don't think he's reaching lately? If the new stuff was classy and cool, I'm all in, lately it's like he's in the 7th grade trying to one-up the next guy.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I'm just too old school.

 

Act like you've been there before. I don't have a problem with a big celebration on a game-winning play, but that's about it.

 

Unfortunately, like the sign said - "All bling and no ring".

That was funny, throwing a $8 beer on a player that makes millions and millions of dollars. Great logic by that guy.

Browns fan you have to love them or make fun of them. Or as I do love making fun of them.:laugh:

I really don't want to like Johnson, but he is very entertaining. He also plays so hard, it is hard to fault the guy for bringing a little more energy and entertainment to the game. If he didn't play so hard, I would not care for him, ... but no matter what you think of him, he is quite the player.

  • Author
Guess I'm just too old school.

 

Act like you've been there before. I don't have a problem with a big celebration on a game-winning play, but that's about it.

 

Unfortunately, like the sign said - "All bling and no ring".

I'm right there with you. That is funny because I was going to post that sign. That sign was hilarious and very creative!

I like how it was shown on live tv Chad johnson getting beer thrown at him and getting the bird from a few fans..

I really don't want to like Johnson, but he is very entertaining. He also plays so hard, it is hard to fault the guy for bringing a little more energy and entertainment to the game. If he didn't play so hard, I would not care for him, ... but no matter what you think of him, he is quite the player.

Agree. :thumb:

I like how it was shown on live tv Chad johnson getting beer thrown at him and getting the bird from a few fans..

 

I also saw that and a couple of words that were easy to lip read. Now everytime they show they cut away right after that part. Nothing beats live TV. :thumb:

Guess I'm just too old school.

 

Act like you've been there before. I don't have a problem with a big celebration on a game-winning play, but that's about it.

 

Unfortunately, like the sign said - "All bling and no ring".

Especially when your team is losing at the time and getting their keysters handed to them.

I like how it was shown on live tv Chad johnson getting beer thrown at him and getting the bird from a few fans..

I thought they were saying he was #1.:p

I thought they were saying he was #1.:p

 

I was watching MNF when Dandy Don came up with that one!

I think it would payoff for Chad if he focused more on his play than his shows.

I think it would payoff for Chad if he focused more on his play than his shows.

 

 

 

Could you tell me how his shows are hurting his performance?

You don't think he's reaching lately? If the new stuff was classy and cool, I'm all in, lately it's like he's in the 7th grade trying to one-up the next guy.

 

 

Lame analogy, but yes he is reaching. He has to, to be within the boundries of the league. The very last thing he wants is for his team to get a penalty.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.