Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson's leap into the Dawg Pound

Featured Replies

Could you tell me how his shows are hurting his performance?
Yeah, I think he's thinking about his touchdown celebration when he should be thinking about catching the ball. He put more effort into figuring out which endzone to go to then he did for some of his failed catches or forgetting to get out of bounds before the half.
  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was funny that the guy threw that beer on him but I do not think it was that dangerous.

I agree, it was light beer!!!:D

I think one of my least favorite things about the NFL is that they cut out touchdown celebrations. I really enjoyed the days of T.O., Chad, and others that were displaying some creativity. I think that stuff is fun and very enjoyable for the fans. Unfortunately, the NFL automatically eliminates anything that might be considered fun for the frans.

I think his stuff is getting old, but if he produces like he has the first two games then he can do whatever he wants.

I'm not sure why some of you are saying he needs to focus more on his play. He has led the AFC in yards for four years now I believe, and analysts close to the league say he is also one of the hardest workers. He's just having fun. However, the dawg pound leap would have been more effective if we were blowing them out, or at least winning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.