Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Issues at the Ville?

Featured Replies

Same here, and if the rumor I'm hearing was true, I would think it would be all over campus by now...

It happened. You don't get better sources than where i heard it from last night...

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It happened. You don't get better sources than where i heard it from last night...

 

Ive heard some about the rumors. I don't know what is true and what is not. My question is what will probably happen as a result of it?

Certainly won't help team chemistry.

Is it a girlfriend thing..........or criminal.....or both...................

I can't say what I know so I can't help. Sorry guys...

Certainly won't help team chemistry.

 

What? Pulling a gun on a teammate hurts chemistry? Well, if you want to be a negative ninny about it.....

I can't say what I know so I can't help. Sorry guys...

 

Well how did you find out? Ill go find out myself! :D:p

What? Pulling a gun on a teammate hurts chemistry? Well, if you want to be a negative ninny about it.....

 

I could see it effecting how the ball is spread around the floor. They might play keep away from one of the guys because they're afraid he'll shoot. :cool:

I could see it effecting how the ball is spread around the floor. They might play keep away from one of the guys because they're afraid he'll shoot. :cool:

 

Nice.

I could see it effecting how the ball is spread around the floor. They might play keep away from one of the guys because they're afraid he'll shoot. :cool:

Well done sir.

After hearing what happened, it doesn't really suprise me...While he CAN be a great player, the person in question has rubbed me the wrong way every since he got here....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.