Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Issues at the Ville?

Featured Replies

Nothing being reported in the media, but there are major rumblings over seperate incidents involving two UL players over the past week.

Has anyone heard anything on this from the Jefferson County area?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing being reported in the media, but there are major rumblings over seperate incidents involving two UL players over the past week.

Has anyone heard anything on this from the Jefferson County area?

Possible that that is the reasoning for the shift in the line?

 

Trust me, if there's news, the gamblers know it.

Possible that that is the reasoning for the shift in the line?

 

Trust me, if there's news, the gamblers know it.

 

Umm, this is the College Basketball forum. :p

  • Author

Not in football...dealings with basketball.

 

Since you mentioned the "line" the shift in the line is because people are taking UK and the points. From what I understand it takes roughly a million dollars in one direction to move the line one point.

Umm, this is the College Basketball forum. :p
Dang New Posts button...........:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

So what is the "news"? I haven't heard of anything and neither has my boys that go to the ville.

  • Author

The quote I was told tonight was that "UL is actively working the situation"...meaning we may never actually hear about this in the media.

 

Bottom line is that something did happen, but I am not comfortable at giving details at this stage of the game.

Not that it means anything, but I haven't heard anything up here either.

Not that it means anything, but I haven't heard anything up here either.

Ditto.

The quote I was told tonight was that "UL is actively working the situation"...meaning we may never actually hear about this in the media.

 

Bottom line is that something did happen, but I am not comfortable at giving details at this stage of the game.

Rumor made it my way last night. All I can say is wow...

Have there been any official reports of this yet because I've only heard a brief version of the rumor and I really have no idea what happened.

Have there been any official reports of this yet because I've only heard a brief version of the rumor and I really have no idea what happened.

No official reports, and I doubt there ever will be...

^ they're won't...but if what has been rumored is true...and I spoke to those three yesterday (together) this is bad bad bad.

Like how bad?

 

PM would be nice..........

Not that it means anything, but I haven't heard anything up here either.

 

Same here, and if the rumor I'm hearing was true, I would think it would be all over campus by now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.