Issues at the Ville?

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line it happened....and it happened about two weeks ago.

Pitino had a team meeting midweek after the event occurred and ripped absolute butt....heard he was almost maniacal.

One of the rumors probably will never come out in the form of charges if it hasn't by now in my opinion.

The other will never be heard publicly because it was kept in-house and with that "Pitino can work his magic".

Last year Caracter and Clark had issues over a girl in the winter semester...

Pitino had a team meeting midweek after the event occurred and ripped absolute butt....heard he was almost maniacal.

One of the rumors probably will never come out in the form of charges if it hasn't by now in my opinion.

The other will never be heard publicly because it was kept in-house and with that "Pitino can work his magic".

Have the two involved reconciled with each other?

Louisville in recent history has been great at covering up some issues with players. I hope it works out for them. I do believe that the coaches will try diligently to straighten out their players and hopefully help them in the longrun.