Will Patrick Patterson stay at UK more than One Year....

Scott Baio

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will stay at least one. He is going to be thrown to the wolves like Morris was due to a lack of "gap" recruiting. He will probably have a good year but not a great year. I just hope he isn't criticized like Morris was on here after his freshman year. A freshman starting in the paint is a tough task in the SEC.

He will stay at least one. He is going to be thrown to the wolves like Morris was due to a lack of "gap" recruiting. He will probably have a good year but not a great year. I just hope he isn't criticized like Morris was on here after his freshman year. A freshman starting in the paint is a tough task in the SEC.

I would hope he would stay at least one year now, since he is here at UK...:D

YES!! I have seen him play several times now and IMO I think he is atleast a 3 year player. He reminds me a little bit of a Tyler Hansborough in the sense that he is a great college player, but is not as good of an NBA prospect as his college play will show.

How could I misunderstand you? If you want to take it back, that is one thing. The quote is you comparing him to Hansborough. It is questionable if he's even the best in the SEC East.