Louisville vs. Kentucky

LRCW

What will be the outcome of the UofL-UK game?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome of the UofL-UK game?

• UofL by 21 or more
    • UofL by 10-20
    • UofL 10 or less
    • UK by 21 or more
    • UK by 10-20
    • UK by 10 or less

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While watching College gameday today. They asked Kirk Hirbstreet and Mark May who they thought would be the better Pro Quarterback in the NFL between Brohm and Woodson, and they both said Woodson...

I know that dont have to much to do with this game, but I know that this has been talked about before and I know some people thought some UK fans were crazy for thinking Woodson would be better in the NFL, but I just wanted to show that other people are also thinking Woodson would be better...For what its worth though, they did say Brohm is the better college QB however...

He will see clock...but I would venture he will be more decoy than anything. He will not add productive minutes.

An injured DT as a decoy??? And you don't know how productive he can be unless you are the qualified doctor who examined him...and even then you can't be sure how productive he can be...you are guessing/jumping to a lot of conclusions in this game, all in UL's favor...

While watching College gameday today. They asked Kirk Hirbstreet and Mark May who they thought would be the better Pro Quarterback in the NFL between Brohm and Woodson, and they both said Woodson...

I know that dont have to much to do with this game, but I know that this has been talked about before and I know some people thought some UK fans were crazy for thinking Woodson would be better in the NFL, but I just wanted to show that other people are also thinking Woodson would be better...For what its worth though, they did say Brohm is the better college QB however...

I think there is a very real chance Woodson could be a better pro QB. As I've said before, I think he has more potential. Brohm is more polished as of now, but I like Woodson's arm better and I think he throws a better ball...especially the deep ball, and we know how NFL teams love QB's who throw a good deep ball.

At this point, I still think Brohm would be taken ahead of Woodson because he's probably a safer pick, but that could change by draft time.

That said, as far as NFL goes, I think Woodson will end up being better, and if I needed a QB in the draft, I'd take the chance and pick him over Brohm. As an NFL coach you'd have to love the improvement and work ethic he's shown since getting some good coaching from Randy Sanders...that would lead me to believe that you could really work with him and teach him at the next level.