Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County/ Western Hills Predictions

Who wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin County
      96%
      29
    • Western Hills
      3%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A city rivalry, emotions will be running high but I look for the Flyers to win big!

Franklin County-49

Western Hills-7

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin County large. Western Hills unfortunately will feel the hangover from FC's loss to Lafayette.

49 - 0 FC. What kind of offense would you label Western Hills. I have heard that QB has a good arm.

Western Hills is an improved team I think they are young up front, I hope they protect the Curry Kid he got hit around 20 times the last time FC and Hills Played. I think he could be a good QB with time to throw.

I look for the County to improve this week , and walk away with the 20 point victory over the Wolverienes, I see....

 

Franklin County-42

Western Hills-22

It is hard to say about so many teams, but with the anger and emotion in the flyers heart's the flyers should come out of this game with a big win!!

 

FC-42

WH-12

County by a big margin...

 

FC- 49

Hills- 0

  • Author

They run an offense similar to the spread offense and have a pass first mentality.

Too much D from FC for Hills to win. I'll say FC 28 WH 7.

With FC line they will be hard to stop. I am going with Franklin Co. BIG.

Franklin Co. has a fast strong and well coached line on both sides of the ball. They're also coming off a loss. They'll win BIG.

Franklin County names the score.

I say co. by 45 because with the running backs in the game this week metcalf is to have a good game since being out last week and having to watch his team take a punishment

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.