Franklin County/ Western Hills Predictions

sportanalyst$

Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Franklin County
    • Western Hills

Alright. I thought he did. Wasn't sure. He's a nice player, but should not be a factor as much as Combess would last year. County by 20.

Look for Metcalf to run all night, along with Hicks having a nice game.

Good luck to both teams.

County 42

Hills 22 (late game scoring after County puts in the JV)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hills has the athletes their hiding them somewhere.

This year,like every other year people talk about the rb's,qb's and recievers, make comparisons to past stars,and believe that these players win games.

The more educated fans realize that the game is won on the line of scrimmage!Western Hills has NO ONE in the same class as Smither and Barnett or for that matter Watkins or Jones.If these boys come to play they can compete with anyone.I truly appreciate the ability of these young men and hope they realize the impact that coach Ledford has had in their development.These linemen can put FC on their backs and carry them as far as they want to go!!!!!

This year,like every other year people talk about the rb's,qb's and recievers, make comparisons to past stars,and believe that these players win games.

The more educated fans realize that the game is won on the line of scrimmage!Western Hills has NO ONE in the same class as Smither and Barnett or for that matter Watkins or Jones.If these boys come to play they can compete with anyone.I truly appreciate the ability of these young men and hope they realize the impact that coach Ledford has had in their development.These linemen can put FC on their backs and carry them as far as they want to go!!!!!

Correct. But as far as they'd like to go, I'm not quite sure about that for County. Lineman can do only so much. They protect Metcalf in the backfield? They can not help Hicks out in the receiving area, this would be where Ammons would've helped with the scrambling.

So, as far as they'd like to go I doubt because County has a hard schedule this year along with Catholic and IMO Frankfort:p

Frinklin county's O and D line could carry the flyers how ever far they want to go #52 smither and #68 barnett can compete with any lineman in the state including catholic even though FC doesnt play them this year, Also #56,#64,#60 are important lineman for the flyers!!

FC has the best line in the state. Coach Ledford is by far one of the best def-line coaches in the state and does a great job teach offense too.

Ledford is truly the real reason they have had so much success.

FC has had some good staffs all the way around, Ledford is by no means the real reason there is alot of reasons why FC has had success. As far as Ledford's coaching ability it is about 50/50 right now. or 1-1.

Who are the skill players for Hills?

You got, Whitehouse, Preston, Bell, Reed, Curry, Wright just to name a few. Someone above made a comment about their linemen. You are right, they are very weak there. Two decent returners in Pugh and Rocke but other than that, very "thin". Good luck Hills.