Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Franklin County
    • Western Hills

County by 20. Plain and simple.

Franklin Co. 42

Western Hills 22

I say County dominates, with Metcalf and Hicks. Franklin Co. blows out Hills in the early 3 Quarters. Then late 3rd, the scrubs come in and Hills puts up about 14 un-answered.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does anyone think that Hills will compete? This is a big rival game for Hills. If this can't get the boys from the west side of Frankfort excited then nothing will.

I think Western Hills will put up a small fight in the first quarter. But after that it's all Flyers coming off a loss from Lafeyette, their ready for war.:flame:

I agree..City Rival game.. Hills should be pumped for this game but I see their momentum slowing down after the first quarter of play IMO.

So does anyone think that Hills will compete? This is a big rival game for Hills. If this can't get the boys from the west side of Frankfort excited then nothing will.

Coach, there is a rivalry only when both sides come to play and fight. FC has gotten Hills the 5 years? The rivalry is not there right now.

But, as you said, this should at least stir up the cesspool a little.

If the Flyers jump out earlier look for WHHS heads to drop and the score to rise. Hills has the athletes, they just need to come together as a team and play. To many individuals. Good luck Hills I'm rooting for you.

Have any info on the state of the team Steamroller?

If the Flyers jump out earlier look for WHHS heads to drop and the score to rise. Hills has the athletes, they just need to come together as a team and play. To many individuals. Good luck Hills I'm rooting for you.

Tell us about some of the Hills Athletes, I Have not heard much about them? Other than Curry who is there?