119 members have voted

1. 1. Boyle Co. Vs. Predictions

• Danville
    • Boyle Co.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think it might have been since about 1997 or 1998 since Danville has beaten Boyle two in a row(not 1995). However ,I also remember Danville winning every game from 1980 until around the mid 90's(maybe 1997, 1998) since Im a Danville fan.

Danville beat Boyle 10-7 in the 1995 AA playoffs. The Rebels returned the favor next year (12-0) in the playoffs. I'm not sure who won the regular season matchup.

The Rebs went unbeaten the next year and won their only matchup in the regular season.

1998 was the 60-7 massacre by Danville and their only contest.

1999 started the run for Boyle and the Rebs took 6 out of the next 7 before the streak was stopped last year.

This has developed into a great rivalry. There were other great stretches in the past (mid 60's and again in the late 70's) but the level of both programs is higher than it's ever been.

I'll think about it a post a prediction later.

If Danville can keep from making the little mistakes and get their passing game going this could be a close game. Boyle has played 2 great teams and is looking for that big first win and I think this will be the week they get it Boyle 27 Danville 21

Good to have Coach P back calling the offensive plays. He is great at that. If we can contain the usual Danville speedsters, it will be a long night for the Ads. If not, expect a high scoring affair. Still, Boyle will prevail. To go one step further, this will be the first in a string of wins!!

I think Boyle came together as a team against Henry Clay, and i will look for a spirited effort against Danville, the whole game.

This game means alot to both teams but, i think that Boyle is in better shape, and their offense is extremely explosive. The only question is if Boyle can stop the Ads on third down, if they can i look for Boyle to win handily.

Should be a hell of a game

BC-45

Dville-28

Everyone seems to be picking Boyle because of their tough schedule so far. They have played two good teams, but Boyle has lost both of them. Danville's two games haven't been with to bad of teams either. PSW beat Boyle twice last year and Madison Central beat Boyle in a Scrimage this season. Hard for me to pick a team to get their first win against a pretty good Danville team.

Danville 33

Boyle Co. 21

Everyone seems to be picking Boyle because of their tough schedule so far. They have played two good teams, but Boyle has lost both of them. Danville's two games haven't been with to bad of teams either. PSW beat Boyle twice last year and Madison Central beat Boyle in a Scrimage this season. Hard for me to pick a team to get their first win against a pretty good Danville team.

Danville 33

Boyle Co. 21

PSW has graduated alot from last years very good team, and Boyle has improved IMO ten fold since the Central scrimmage. I think comparing games can be used, but a scrimmage...... Boyle is improving almost quarter by quarter that they play and that is all you can ask for in a team.

Everyone seems to be picking Boyle because of their tough schedule so far. They have played two good teams, but Boyle has lost both of them.

I think that you will find that ALOT of teams would be 0-2 after playing Bowling Green and Henry Clay.