119 members have voted

1. 1. Boyle Co. Vs. Predictions

• Danville
    • Boyle Co.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danville will have to play mistake free football to have a chance to win this one imo. They will have to have an effective passing attack so that Boyle doesn't just stack the line to stop the run. Macon needs to have a big game in this regard. Boyle is 0-2 with losses to two of the more talented teams in the state. I'm not predicting any certain score, but I think Boyle gets the W in this one mainly because Danville is not known to play mistake free football.

Danville will have to play mistake free football to have a chance to win this one imo. They will have to have an effective passing attack so that Boyle doesn't just stack the line to stop the run. Macon needs to have a big game in this regard. Boyle is 0-2 with losses to two of the more talented teams in the state. I'm not predicting any certain score, but I think Boyle gets the W in this one mainly because Danville is not known to play mistake free football.

Good post TTC, I'm sure we can win this game BUT like you said it has to be mistake free. If we play lazy and not pay attention in the secondary Perry will pick us apart, And we need to get some pressure on him. And the offense needs to open up to keep them honest. Special teams may play a big part in the game tonight. If we play good defense and keep the score low. I like our chances. But we can't get into a shootout tonight

Good post TTC, I'm sure we can win this game BUT like you said it has to be mistake free. If we play lazy and not pay attention in the secondary Perry will pick us apart, And we need to get some pressure on him. And the offense needs to open up to keep them honest. Special teams may play a big part in the game tonight. If we play good defense and keep the score low. I like our chances. But we can't get into a shootout tonight

The Ads have to come out with the Mentality of Show No Mercy...Do not Let up...If Danville does not win this game I hope they get beat by the better Boyle team! And not themselves...:thumb: