119 members have voted

1. 1. Boyle Co. Vs. Predictions

• Danville
    • Boyle Co.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Danville leads the series something like 30-15-1. Which isn't bad for Boyle if you consider they had a 17 game winning streak in there.

Hatz, are you sure it was only 17 games? I was thinking it was more like 19 with a couple of playoff games (1994 and 1995) during a 17 year span (1980-1996) to add a couple extra to the streak.

Hatz, are you sure it was only 17 games? I was thinking it was more like 19 with a couple of playoff games (1994 and 1995) during a 17 year span (1980-1996) to add a couple extra to the streak.

Something tells me you are probably right and I'm going on a cloudy memory. :lol:

I thought they had 2 big playoff games in '94 and '95 and then the Ads won the regular season matchup in '96 but lost in the playoffs that same year. I think you are right which might adjust the overall to 32-15-1 or something like that. Where's Larry Vaught when you actually need him? ;)

Here's a story from the Advocate about vandalism at Boyle High School and some pictures.

In my day (boy Rebel, Admiral and I are getting old) it was a bucket of paint on an anchor (at least from our perspective :sssh: ). Now it's spray paint over everything you can find.

Oh, well, I remember a time (late 80's and early 90's) when the rivalry was so dead no one cared to paint anything.

I was just reading in the local paper about some serious vandalism that was done to Danville's stadium last night. I was going to post a link, but I wanted a moderator to ok that first since this is a high school forum.

The article I linked was about the Boyle stadium. I hadn't read anything about Admiral stadium. I hope it's okay that I published a link to mine.

Since I was a little kid, I can remember vandalism happening between both schools. Be it something spray painted on an anchor, or window paint on the front of a school window. However racial slurs, spray painted, takes the situation a little ''too far''.

Here's a story from the Advocate about vandalism at Boyle High School and some pictures.

In my day (boy Rebel, Admiral and I are getting old) it was a bucket of paint on an anchor (at least from our perspective :sssh: ). Now it's spray paint over everything you can find.

Oh, well, I remember a time (late 80's and early 90's) when the rivalry was so dead no one cared to paint anything.

What ever person or persons that did this are Complete Idiots!The People of Danville High School Do not want anything to do with these kind of people.I hope who did this is caught and Prosecuted...:irked:

While the vandalism is disgusting, let's not link to any photos and give any notoriety to the law breakers.

Remember our Rules, regarding juvenile crimes in the HS forums. Please be extremely careful in the discussion.

Rule #9

9. No discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums. Discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted in all non-high school forums. However, discussion of criminal behavior by juveniles (anyone under 18) is never permitted anywhere on BGP.