Bengals wearing Black jerseys for Home Monday night Opener

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^This is pretty neat, however I wish they informed you on the entire uni, not just the jersey. Whenever I see black on black I just get this feeling of a loss, no matter the opponent. Black on black looks neat, but you cant argue with statistics.

They used to do that. This is the first year that I haven't seen the entire uni revealed....

I thought they usually didnt play good with the orange jerseys either? I know they didnt when they first started to wear them like twice a year or something like that.

They have pretty much always won in the organge jerseys, and have barely ever lost when they have wore them...

Totally agree...

Count me in on that group as well :thumb: . I do not like all black unis (anyones all black) JMO but I think that looks really bad.

Being old school I also like a more basic uni and not all the tiger stripes. The ones of the super bowl year was o.k.., with just the shoulder stripe but I just do not like all of this wild stuff.

Of course, if the Bengals win the unis will look a lot better. :D

I wish they would go Old School and wear the uni's from the 70's. Old helmets, all white with the basic stripe. EVeryone wears white cleats. Break out the oldstyle neck rolls, elbow pads, etc. anyone with me on this?

I would go as far back as the 70's, but I definitly would love to see them come out in their 90's uni's.

Don't get me wrong I HATE the Bungles but coming from a Orange and Black background. I like the look of Orange jerseys with the Black pants I think that is an awesome look. White jerseys with Orange pants wouldn't look to shabby either.