Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Falcons vs Bengals Updates....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 135
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Where is the pulling out my hair smiley. I HATE YOU EVEN MORE NOW VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's now downgraded to serviceable? Rough night for Rudi. I hope he takes it well...
Do you think Steven Jackson puts up Rudi numbers, even last year?

 

My argument all along is that he's no where near great, and I FIRMLY believe that.

He's now downgraded to serviceable? Rough night for Rudi. I hope he takes it well...

 

There are quite a few RBs that I'd rather have than Rudi.....

 

LT

S. Jackson

LJ

J. Addai

Reggie Bush

F. Gore

S. Alexander

W. Parker

T. Henry

W. McGahee

L. Maroney

Geesh what did you guys think of Corey Dillon.

 

Johnson has posted the most rushing yards (4221) and rushing TDs (36) by any Bengal over a three-year span. He surpassed the three-year rushing yardage mark of 4061 posted by Corey Dillon from 2000-02. Johnson now ranks fourth in Bengals all-time rushing yards (5245), closing in on third-place Pete Johnson (5421). Rudi Johnson has scored 12 TDs for three consecutive seasons, and his total of 36 tops the former three-year mark of 33 set by Pete Johnson.

 

One difference is the line when Dillion was the go to guy was pretty bad.

Do you think Steven Jackson puts up Rudi numbers, even last year?

 

My argument all along is that he's no where near great, and I FIRMLY believe that.

Do I think Jackson would have put up 1300 and 12 TDs with a makeshift line that dealt with three great starters injured? Most likely. More than that? Maybe...

Do I think Jackson would have put up 1300 and 12 TDs with a makeshift line that dealt with three great starters injured? Most likely. More than that? Maybe...

 

You honestly think Rudi is as good as Jackson???

Do I think Jackson would have put up 1300 and 12 TDs with a makeshift line that dealt with three great starters injured? Most likely. More than that? Maybe...
Maybe? Really?:scared:
  • Author

Preseason is stupid. They should just make the Regular season 4 games longer or cut the preseason down to 2 games.

You honestly think Rudi is as good as Jackson???

No. I think a beat up line is tough to run behind for any back???

Rudi is a good back, he just needs the running back to compliment him in the backfield but they just keep gettin hurt. The bengals at that time did the right thing trading down to get another pick, and getting Chris Perry. Who if he would stay healthy would have been a huge asset to this offense and to Rudi...But now with Perry being hurt all the time its easy to second guess that decision and say we should have taken Jackson....

Rudi is a good back, he just needs the running back to compliment him in the backfield but they just keep gettin hurt. The bengals at that time did the right thing trading down to get another pick, and getting Chris Perry. Who if he would stay healthy would have been a huge asset to this offense and to Rudi...But now with Perry being hurt all the time its easy to second guess that decision and say we should have taken Jackson....
Does it count if I second guessed it immediately?

 

Gt will back me up on that one!

Does it count if I second guessed it immediately?

 

Gt will back me up on that one!

What this ammounts to is you clearly being unable to let go the feeling that Rudi cost us Jackson. You sound like Lance talking about Dunn...

You know what would be nice? If they'd shut the heck up about Vick and just call the game! :madman:

It has became obvious the the Arrogant, No Nothing ESPN MNF crew is not going to do that - I turned the sound off. This broadcast is a dang joke :mad: . Somewhere during the Sick Vick discussion a football game going on and the three blind mice in the booth have no idea nor do they appear to care :fight: . I have turned the sound off. This is ridiculous!!

 

O.K., I feel better now. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.