Falcons vs Bengals Updates....

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a great running back, but he needs that explosive back up with great speed that the Benglas have been trying to find for the past few years: Kenny Wason, not really, Chris Perry is injured too much, Kenny Irons, he will be the answer imo if he comes back full strength from his knee injury.
You might be right. I could live with that.

I am partially still bitter over the Bengals trading down to get Perry instead of taking Steven Jackson.

I still remember GT and I being giddy when it got to us and he was still there. Then the trade and the complete disappointment. I said it then, Rudi just cost us a Hall Of Famer.

You might be right. I could live with that.

I am partially still bitter over the Bengals trading down to get Perry instead of taking Steven Jackson.

I still remember GT and I being giddy when it got to us and he was still there. Then the trade and the complete disappointment. I said it then, Rudi just cost us a Hall Of Famer.

True.

We don't need Rudi to be a game breaker. If you notice most the runs he is getting stopped on are to the outside.
And what does it matter where he is getting stopped? Break a long one, shoot, twice a year. That'd be nice. We need more from him. His longest run last year was, what, 18 yards?

We don't need Rudi to be a game breaker. If you notice most the runs he is getting stopped on are to the outside.

That is why the 2 back system works so effectively. One goes up the middle power, and the other goes to the outside for speed and the big gain. Look at Duce and Reggie. That seems to worked out ok.:thumb:

I wish we did have that speed back as well, so just hopefully Perry can find away to get healthy to come back this year and then stay healthy...

Also I am tired of seeing this team NEVER HAVING A PASS RUSH. Any NFL QB, even Joey Harrington is going to be able to complete passes when he has time to sit back there forever until he finds someone open...

How can you possibly be complaining about a guy who has averaged about 1400 yards the last 3 years.
I'm not complaining about him at all. I am happy with Rudi, like I agreed to above there, maybe im just so used to Watson being his change of pace that I'm expecting too much of him.