Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Falcons vs Bengals Updates....

Featured Replies

  • Author

At least the D is looking good. :irked:

  • Replies 135
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like whenever the Falcons use that 5 wide package, the Bengals can't stop it.

 

Run D looks good though.

It would be nice to see the offense wake up and put up some numbers tonight. First string should get some time.

Chad with a nice block. Thats good to see.

 

Wide receivers blocking? Gotta like it.

9/10 loyal Bengal fan...
Which is why I said 9/11. Talk to me the day after the first game, if it's still an issue, we'll talk.
  • Author

Hey a 3rd down conversion. :D Happy now GT.

Hey a 3rd down conversion. :D Happy now GT.

Would feel better without the penalty on the play before... ;)

Man, I am not a big Rudi fan at all, never have been. I don't know if he's lost it or what, but he needs to show me something this year....

Man, I am not a big Rudi fan at all, never have been. I don't know if he's lost it or what, but he needs to show me something this year....

Negative Nancy...

Chad just ran right around Hall, that was a pretty play...

Negative Nancy...
What did you call him? Dependable, that's what it was. Dependable gets you 8-8. We need a playmaker back there.

 

I truly believe Kenny Irons would have blown up this year and possible been the back of the future.

Negative Nancy...
I still think he'll get his numbers, but he's NOT a game breaker.
What did you call him? Dependable, that's what it was. Dependable gets you 8-8. We need a playmaker back there.

 

I truly believe Kenny Irons would have blown up this year and possible been the back of the future.

I don't listen to what I say when the mic is on...

Man, I am not a big Rudi fan at all, never have been. I don't know if he's lost it or what, but he needs to show me something this year....

 

He is a great running back, but he needs that explosive back up with great speed that the Benglas have been trying to find for the past few years: Kenny Wason, not really, Chris Perry is injured too much, Kenny Irons, he will be the answer imo if he comes back full strength from his knee injury.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.