August 28, 200719 yr LOL, I am watching the game, but 5 mins into it I had enough, and turned the sound off.
August 28, 200719 yr Which had more to do with the line than anything...Rudi 3.8 YPC. Watson 5.3 YPC Perry 5.7 YPC
August 28, 200719 yr Rudi 3.8 YPC. Watson 5.3 YPC Perry 5.7 YPC I didn't realize Watson and Perry played that much on running downs....
August 28, 200719 yr Agreed! He's now downgraded to serviceable? Rough night for Rudi. I hope he takes it well...
August 28, 200719 yr Author Geesh what did you guys think of Corey Dillon. Johnson has posted the most rushing yards (4221) and rushing TDs (36) by any Bengal over a three-year span. He surpassed the three-year rushing yardage mark of 4061 posted by Corey Dillon from 2000-02. Johnson now ranks fourth in Bengals all-time rushing yards (5245), closing in on third-place Pete Johnson (5421). Rudi Johnson has scored 12 TDs for three consecutive seasons, and his total of 36 tops the former three-year mark of 33 set by Pete Johnson.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.