Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Falcons vs Bengals Updates....

Featured Replies

  • Author
If I ran the ball 400 times for 1200 yards and you ran the ball 200 times for 1200 yards, am I equally as good as you?

That just means I'm more of a man then you and I take it into the trenches. :p

  • Replies 135
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That just means I'm more of a man then you and I take it into the trenches. :p
:D :lol:
If I ran the ball 400 times for 1200 yards and you ran the ball 200 times for 1200 yards, am I equally as good as you?

So you're a punk to me about a problem last year showing again in the preseason and you get 20 posts to whine about Rudi? Ironic??? :jump:

  • Author

Brooks can be scared good someday if he puts it all together. He is freakishly fast for someone that big.

You know what would be nice? If they'd shut the heck up about Vick and just call the game! :madman:

So you're a punk to me about a problem last year showing again in the preseason and you get 20 posts to whine about Rudi? Ironic??? :jump:
Touche.

Vick is gonna get charged for killing horses next.. why do we have to listen to people BEAT the dead horse about this... there is a GAME going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author
You know what would be nice? If they'd shut the heck up about Vick and just call the game! :madman:

I was just starting to think that. Between every play they talk about it some more.

Are they really called Atlantans?

 

I don't know why but that sounds real funny!

Vick is gonna get charged for killing horses next.. why do we have to listen to people BEAT the dead horse about this... there is a GAME going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumb:

Sickening, isn't it.

I was just starting to think that. Between every play they talk about it some more.
Drives me nuts!
  • Author

:lol: Is that pokemon or something.

Yep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.