Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Falcons vs Bengals Updates....

Featured Replies

Does it count if I second guessed it immediately?

 

Gt will back me up on that one!

 

No and thats fine, but I mean think about it at the time it was the right decision to make. They had a guy in Rudi who is a good runningback and going to get you 1300 yards every year and score tds. All we needed is a guy who could compliment him and be that breakaway back. Which Jackson is more of a pounder as well like Rudi. So it was smart to trade down and get another pick and get a guy who can break big runs and catch out of the backfield. And that decision paid off the year Perry was healthy, but he just hasn't been able to stay healthy. Its just really bad luck, because if he was healthy we woudn't need to even discuss Jackson...

  • Replies 135
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It has became obvious the the Arrogant, No Nothing ESPN MNF crew is not going to do that - I turned the sound off. This broadcast is a dang joke :mad: . Somewhere during the Sick Vick discussion a football game going on and the three blind mice in the booth have no idea nor do they appear to care :fight: . I have turned the sound off. This is ridiculous!!

 

O.K., I feel better now. :D

 

 

It's a preseason game.....No one really cares...:lol:

Joey Harrington Fantasy stud? Or is it just the Bengals D?:D

I was just starting to think that. Between every play they talk about it some more.

This bunch that I have now named "the three blind mice" are talking about it during the game, not just between plays. ESPN Sucks.

It's a preseason game.....No one really cares...:lol:

I care :lol: ........not about the game so much as to just wish that they would shut up. I care less about Vick.

Why would he take his straps off halfway down the field?

  • Author
Johnson is really bad.

Ooops. :lol:

 

 

Big Slim with a TD. We really really need to have him back.

I've been saying Henry reminds me of Moss for the better part of a year. Good to see someone else finally mention it.

Henry is a stud, just a punk.. He will help us bigtime when he comes back.

  • Author
I've been saying Henry reminds me of Moss for the better part of a year. Good to see someone else finally mention it.

I was right there with you. :thumb: :thumb: He could be very very good if he can keep his head on straight.

Henry is a stud, just a punk.. He will help us bigtime when he comes back.

 

If he doesn't do something boneheaded before he is eligible to come back. Would it be a surprise?

GT or anyone know how long of a rookie contract did we give Chris Henry? Was it a 4 year deal, or a 5 year deal. I know I sure hope it was a 5 year deal...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.