Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Falcons vs Bengals Updates....

Featured Replies

Figured we could start one for the game where the starters will actually see some serious action. I can't wait till Monday night Vs Baltimore.

 

 

 

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm excited.

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 135
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited to see what they can do tonight.

  • Author

85 breaking out the rap song today. :lol:

  • Author

Chad with a nice block. Thats good to see.

Chad with a nice block. Thats good to see.
God made him ALMOST perfect...:lol:

Don't like seeing miscommunication still....all will be fine though.....I'm not worried.

They have got to figure out 3rd down. It's beyond a trend...

They have got to figure out 3rd down. It's beyond a trend...
Negative Nancy.
Negative Nancy.

It's the truth. It was a major problem all last year and the preseason has been no better...

It's the truth. It was a major problem all last year and the preseason has been no better...
Mak?

 

It's preseason, quit it. If on September 11th it's an issue, talk to me.

Mak?

 

It's preseason, quit it. If on September 11th it's an issue, talk to me.

I wouldn't care if it wasn't such a problem last year. Make sense???

I wouldn't care if it wasn't such a problem last year. Make sense???
I get what you're saying, but it's still preseason. New charachters in this show, not many but some, again, if it's a problem on 9/11, then we'll talk.
Mak?

 

It's preseason, quit it. If on September 11th it's an issue, talk to me.

9/10 loyal Bengal fan...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.