Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Boyd County predicitions

Who will win this game? 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

YOUR THOUGHT'S? Mine Boyd will play better should cut down on the turn overs but it wont be enough. Boyd will be 0-2.

 

Russell 26

Boyd 12

  • Replies 84
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this group from Russell keeps a good attitude they have ALOT of potential. They showed flashes last Friday. I look for them to improve this week. Particularly in the secondary..

 

From what I have heard Boyd County is not strong up front. Still; Barker, Crisp and Wilson are solid in the Backfield. I look for the Lions to play better this week as well.

 

Russell 33

Boyd Co 14

Russells seniors were sophmores when Boyd put the spank on them. I hope they do not forget that.

Russells seniors were sophmores when Boyd put the spank on them. I hope they do not forget that.

Coaches should show this team that film to remind them of that awful smackdown. It was some ugly football.

Well. I am going with the upset in everyone elses minds. I think Coach Evans and the Boys put it together this week after the disappointing loss and get a Victory. Plus I bleed Red and dont change with what mood I am in or who I am hanging around with...(Sorry, couldnt keep from throwing that in for some reason).

 

Boyd 22

Russell 20

Russell 34

Boyd 6

 

Where is this game being played??

Well. I am going with the upset in everyone elses minds. I think Coach Evans and the Boys put it together this week after the disappointing loss and get a Victory. Plus I bleed Red and dont change with what mood I am in or who I am hanging around with...(Sorry, couldnt keep from throwing that in for some reason).

 

Boyd 22

Russell 20

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Oldrambler please tell me your joking?

 

RUSSELL 33

 

BOYD CO. 13

 

Russell will not take this game easily.

They will be ready just ask coach Morris.

One thing will be for sure... The lions will be respected. My understanding is that Boyd County has several very good football players who can put a hurt on you quick. Russell will be ready for a very good football game.

Russell will win by as many as they want to.

If there's a Head Coach in the area that knows Russell better than Lee Evans let it be known on this thread.

 

Obviously Coach Evans will need the horses to get it done, but I believe he'll get a soild game plan together for his Lions. Good luck to both teams!!!

Oldrambler please tell me your joking?

 

:D :D :D :D

  • Author
Well. I am going with the upset in everyone elses minds. I think Coach Evans and the Boys put it together this week after the disappointing loss and get a Victory. Plus I bleed Red and dont change with what mood I am in or who I am hanging around with...(Sorry, couldnt keep from throwing that in for some reason).

 

Boyd 22

Russell 20

 

Nothing wrong with staying behind your team, I hope BC pulls it off to. But the line is not that strong. nice comment.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.