Beechwood 21 Dixie 17

The problem is they don't peak at the beginning of the year or at the end.....:rolleyes: They can keep doing what they're doing and keep the same result. I personally could care less....By the way I know all of the Spritzkys. :D Beechwood is a better team...:thumb:

I will say this Dixie has started te last 6 seasons 0-1 according to the Khsaa scoreboard, but they have played a quality opponent each of those years, (Elder, Highlands , and Beechwood) only in 05, and 06 did they fall to 0-2.

So maybe they should schedule a patsy in week 1 and everyone would get off their back. They will be fine.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have to break down the film but I don't think it was rust. Maybe mechanics, some of his throws were short and low. I am sure Coach Hergott will work it out with him.

On two occaisons that I saw it appeared to be mechanics. It appeared to me that on those two occaisons he saw that the receiver was open and he rushed his throw. His arm was ahead of his feet and he didn't really step into the throw they way he should have.

Also, relative to playing on Saturday morning, the superintendent told them they could not play on Friday night and they couldn't play Saturday night at Dixie because they already had a soccer game scheduled at that time. Saturday morning was the best time that was available.

The problem is they don't peak at the beginning of the year or at the end.....:rolleyes: They can keep doing what they're doing and keep the same result. I personally could care less....By the way I know all of the Spritzkys. :D Beechwood is a better team...:thumb:

You demonstrate your lack of knowledge as well as the fear of how good this team will be at seasons end in this one post.:D

My colonels will be just fine. They ALWAYS get better as the season goes on. Ask Ryle who won the district a couple of years ago? They were a lock for it until scheduling pit them against the Colonels in the last week of the regular season.

See you soon enough. :D

On two occaisons that I saw it appeared to be mechanics. It appeared to me that on those two occaisons he saw that the receiver was open and he rushed his throw. His arm was ahead of his feet and he didn't really step into the throw they way he should have.

Also, relative to playing on Saturday morning, the superintendent told them they could not play on Friday night and they couldn't play Saturday night at Dixie because they already had a soccer game scheduled at that time. Saturday morning was the best time that was available.

No, actually the best time was Friday. Please pass that on for me.:D:cool: :lol:

Nice pics. And nice job Beechwood. This one didn't turn out the way I thought it would (again:jump:). I figured with Dixie's numbers, it would be Dixie who pulled it out at the end. Congrats Tigers. Dixie remains a mystery. With all that was written on here about the increased off season conditioning and training, I expected Dixie to start off strong this year. I know its only one game against a very solid Beechwood team, but I have to admit I expected more out of the Red Colonels (not that they care about my expectations). SM32, was this as big of surprise for you as it was for me?

LN, I will agree Dixie shouldn't have lost Sat.

But with that said they are light years ahead of where they were last year and the year before after the 1st 2 weeks. They need to keep working hard and they will be fine. They have a tough stretch coming up with SK, CCH, and Highlands, if they continue to improve they should go at least 2-1 and hopefully 3-0 in that stretch, anything worse, and well I am not ready to go there yet.

Good luck to your Birds this week.

LN, I will agree Dixie shouldn't have lost Sat.

But with that said they are light years ahead of where they were last year and the year before after the 1st 2 weeks. They need to keep working hard and they will be fine. They have a tough stretch coming up with SK, CCH, and Highlands, if they continue to improve they should go at least 2-1 and hopefully 3-0 in that stretch, anything worse, and well I am not ready to go there yet.

Good luck to your Birds this week.

Thanks for the thoughts and good luck to you guys also. Whatever Dixie's record may be when we meet up in week 4, I'm sure its going to be a great game and battle.

Nice pic of EJ's TD catch!!!

BTW, what setup are you using?

I shoot with Nikon Gear mostly. Unfortunately it is expensive and sometimes there are close calls on the sidelines. But I like shooting the games and this was a good one to be at.