Beechwood 21 Dixie 17

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aint that something?!? Cant wait for Sandman32's comments on this one.

Beechwood played a great game to still be in it in the fourth. Their conditioning was top notch. As usual ours was not. By the fourth quarter the Colonels ran out of gas.

Congratulations Beechwood! I'm sure you will have a great year.

You'll have to wait a while for anything more than that G, but if you call me I'll tell you all you want to hear.:D :laugh:

I agree with S32, Beechwood was better conditioned than Dixie and it started showing up in the second quarter. However, with all the turnovers, Beechwood was still lucky to win the game but the Beechies went to their #1 option on offense late in the game and that is Elliott running the ball.

I agree with S32, Beechwood was better conditioned than Dixie and it started showing up in the second quarter. However, with all the turnovers, Beechwood was still lucky to win the game but the Beechies went to their #1 option on offense late in the game and that is Elliott running the ball.

The ref's were a factor, but not as much as Elliot or the heat at the end of the game. The first TD should never have happened as the RB clearly fumbled the ball on that drive. But great teams find a way to win in the fourth and Beechwood did just that. I thought we were out coached to a certain extent near the end.

Great job Tigers in never giving up and good luck the rest of the season.

How'd Bankemper look for the Beechies?

Sorry, didn't mean to slight him. He ran great all day. Beechwoods running game was very formidable. It looked to me that on D they were in the Colonels hip pockets most of the time when we ran the ball as well. We had the air, they had the ground. He's one of the big reasons that the Beechie's were still in the game in the fourth.

I would think that Beechwood will have a very successful season.

Dixie needs to pray for better weather and a gatoraide donation. Our boys were dropping like flies in the heat.

Sorry, didn't mean to slight him. He ran great all day. Beechwoods running game was very formidable. It looked to me that on D they were in the Colonels hip pockets most of the time when we ran the ball as well. We had the air, they had the ground. He's one of the big reasons that the Beechie's were still in the game in the fourth.

I would think that Beechwood will have a very successful season.

Dixie needs to pray for better weather and a gatoraide donation. Our boys were dropping like flies in the heat.

Maybe you guys should have played last night. With the breeze blowing it actually wasn't too uncomfortable last night . My son said he really wasn't too hot at all.

Maybe you guys should have played last night. With the breeze blowing it actually wasn't too uncomfortable last night . My son said he really wasn't too hot at all.

We absolutely should have.

Thanks mister Superintedent of Kenton County Schools.:madman: :fight: