Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick - prison/suspension/nothing

What happens to Vick? 90 members have voted

  1. 1. What happens to Vick?

    • Gets deal, no prison,
      4%
    • Gets deal, under 3 years prison
      44%
    • Gets deal, over 3 years prison
      1%
    • Trial - Guilty, under 3 years prison
      4%
    • Trial - Guilty, over 3 years prison
      2%
    • Trial - Innocent
      1%
    • NFL - 1 year ban
      14%
    • NFL - 2 year ban
      1%
    • NFL - Ban for length of sentence
      13%
    • NFL - no further action
      1%
    • NFL - over 2 year ban
      3%
    • NFL - ban for life
      8%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Poll.

 

Pick a NFL option AND jail option

 

Discuss.

If this was anyone else, not an athlete, would he be facing jail time....If so, then no different.

It appears he is probably going to make a deal with the prosecutors and get something close to a year in prison. I believe the NFL will definitely ban him this year, and possibly into next season.

He will get about 8 months in the big house... and be banned from the NFL.

  • Author

I feel the precedent has been set for him to be banned for life from the NFL.......

It really is a shame and a waste, but I feel no pity for someone who can do that to dogs

It really is a shame and a waste, but I feel no pity for someone who can do that to dogs

:thumb: Well said. "You Just can't Fix...............Stupid" :rolleyes::D

I voted Gets deal, under 3 years in prison an dbanned for life from the NFL.

The latter may be wishful thinking on my part but that ks what I feel should happen.

 

Vick is a life long Thug, his little Brother is a Thug as well, we see now where he learned it.

1 year in prison, 2 years suspended from the NFL.

No matter the length of his NFL suspension, the reality will be that his image will be so tainted by this that there's no way any professional football team will want him. Vick will become an absolute PR nightmare --- who wants a known animal torturer on their team? "Mommy, why did Michael Vick kill those dogs? They didn't do anything to hurt him."

 

The eventual guilty verdict/plea will end Vick's career.

If he comes out not looking innoscent then I doubr we'll see him in the NFL while his talent is still usefull.

I voted under 3 years in prision and 1 year suspension from NFL. He may get more, especially because of the illegal gambling.

I concur with Old Rambler, He and his little brother haven't yet turned out to be model citizens. But there is still time for both of them to turn their lives around.

I believe he will cut the deal and his suspension will be for the length of his sentence. However, I would not be surpised if he never plays again...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.