Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Gators release cupcake packed schedule..

Featured Replies

The only team in the SEC East that MIGHT make Florida pay for a cupcake OOC schedule is Tennessee.

 

Or maybe that team that drilled UL on their home court last year (your big brother, hint hint.)

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only team in the SEC East that MIGHT make Florida pay for a cupcake OOC schedule is Tennessee.

 

...and Georgia, UK, Vandy, and South Carolina...

Do you honestly think that Billy Donovan cares about his team being ranked in December? This isn't College Football, being ranked is meaningless that early in the season. What would be the point?

 

Fact, the schedule is weak.

Fact, he is replacing everyone and wants to build their confidence with wins.

Fact, he knows more about coaching a college basketball team than EVERYONE on this board combined times two.

Fact, his method in developing a true cohesive team has been pretty good.

Fact, I can't stand the guy and am glad he didn't come to UK.

 

:D :D

 

Hey man, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I think I can hold my own with Mr. Donovan...:p

Hey man, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I think I can hold my own with Mr. Donovan...:p

 

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

 

I bet Florida doesn't win 50 games this season...:D :lol:

I bet Florida doesn't win 50 games this season...:D :lol:

 

Touche'.

 

...and I still hate Florida (and Donovan). :thumb:

The only team in the SEC East that MIGHT make Florida pay for a cupcake OOC schedule is Tennessee.

 

 

I disagree, IMO Florida will be lucky to finish above .500 in SEC play.

General warning here:

 

Leave this conversation to the discussion of Florida's schedule, and UL-UK pot-shots cease.:thumb:

Do you honestly think that Billy Donovan cares about his team being ranked in December? This isn't College Football, being ranked is meaningless that early in the season. What would be the point?

 

Fact, the schedule is weak.

Fact, he is replacing everyone and wants to build their confidence with wins.

Fact, he knows more about coaching a college basketball team than EVERYONE on this board combined times two.

Fact, his method in developing a true cohesive team has been pretty good.

Fact, I can't stand the guy and am glad he didn't come to UK.

 

:D :D

I 100% agree on all points made here. :ylsuper:

 

...and I still hate Florida (and Donovan). :thumb:

Another great post. :cool: Although I would rather use the term "extremely dislike" instead of hate but the results are the same. :D

I think this schedule is one reason that Donovan feels more comfortable at Florida than he would have as Kentucky's coach.

 

Florida fans ... let's face it, they care much more about football, so the basketball Gators (in a typical year) play in relative anonymity in December. Fans don't obsess over the non-conference schedule strength in Florida. This schedule is something he would have a hard time getting away with at Kentucky.

I gurantee the Gators suprise a lot of people in conference play this year, like UK they will win games they aren't supposed to and lose games they are supposed to win, but i gurantee they are over .500 in conference play and finish 2 or 3 in the east.

I think this schedule is one reason that Donovan feels more comfortable at Florida than he would have as Kentucky's coach.

 

Florida fans ... let's face it, they care much more about football, so the basketball Gators (in a typical year) play in relative anonymity in December. Fans don't obsess over the non-conference schedule strength in Florida. This schedule is something he would have a hard time getting away with at Kentucky.

 

Maybe UK could learn a thing or 2 from watchin what Billy D does

Maybe UK could learn a thing or 2 from watchin what Billy D does

 

The best statement! :thumb:

Do you honestly think that Billy Donovan cares about his team being ranked in December? This isn't College Football, being ranked is meaningless that early in the season. What would be the point?

 

Fact, the schedule is weak.

Fact, he is replacing everyone and wants to build their confidence with wins.

Fact, he knows more about coaching a college basketball team than EVERYONE on this board combined times two.

Fact, his method in developing a true cohesive team has been pretty good.

Fact, I can't stand the guy and am glad he didn't come to UK.

 

:D :D

 

Gotta agree with ya on that!:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.