Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Gators release cupcake packed schedule..

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that Louisville's schedule, or Florida's? :lol:

 

Looks like Billy D learned Scheduling 101 from his mentor ...

With that schedule, even with all the players they have leaving Florida could be 20-0 when Kentucky goes to Gainesville on January 19th. The only matchup that is even remotley intriguing before the UK game is at Ohio State on December 22, but neither team will have much this coming season. That schedule is a complete joke.

Is that Louisville's schedule, or Florida's? :lol:

 

Looks like Billy D learned Scheduling 101 from his mentor ...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Man this schedule is filled with Cip Cake Universities.

I assume the Flagler and Lynn are exhibition games?

One real test until 2nd week of January. But they will be tested in conference, it's actually pretty smart. Easy W's to put on the resume and still will be very respected cause their in the best conference in the country once again.

^Personally, I don't see the SEC being that great this year....Time will tell though.

Wow I was all ready to point out that quite a few teams load up early and then start playing tougher teams in December and so forth. That schedule is pretty awful. My goodness. :lol:

Whatever happended to Florida coming to Richmond and playing EKU? I'm assuming that game went away when Ford went to UMASS and Florida "bought" the game out in the manner UK did this past summer. Never really heard just wondering!

Is that Louisville's schedule, or Florida's? :lol:

 

Looks like Billy D learned Scheduling 101 from his mentor ...

As UK fans are likely to ask when situations are reversed, why bring Louisville into a thread that has noting to do with them?

Im guessing the schedule is the way it is due to the fact they lost there top 6 scorers, some coaches feel that is good to load up your schedule to get you tourney ready, some feel its better to play a weaker schedule to build up confiedence, i have seen both work, and both not, if the 04s stay its a completly different schedule, but im guessing Billy D feels they will get tested enough with OSU and the SEC schedule, time will tell. I believe the schedule was like this for the Gators in 06 after the Roberson, Walsh, and Lee left, and I believe they won it all.

As UK fans are likely to ask when situations are reversed, why bring Louisville into a thread that has noting to do with them?

I'm pretty sure that guy coached at UK too.

^Personally, I don't see the SEC being that great this year....Time will tell though.

 

Tennessee is really the only power I see out of the SEC.

I'm pretty sure that guy coached at UK too.

I also seem to remember him:lol: .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.