Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Vick indicted by federal grand jury in dogfighting probe

Featured Replies

95% conviction rate and 99% since 2000 on a Federal Indictment...

 

Seems like a lock to me...

 

Also, we haven't heard a cry for innocence or asking to get into court to prove his innocence...

 

Shouting it doesnt say anything... plus who would listen... his lawyer advises him to stay silent about the whole thing I'm sure...

  • Replies 106
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shouting it doesnt say anything... plus who would listen... his lawyer advises him to stay silent about the whole thing I'm sure...

 

Don't you think it's funny how no other lawyer on the planet tells their client to remain silent and keep your plea of innocence in your back pocket...

95% conviction rate and 99% since 2000 on a Federal Indictment...

 

Seems like a lock to me...

 

Also, we haven't heard a cry for innocence or asking to get into court to prove his innocence...

About your statistics...

 

For the year ended 9/30/04

Suspects investigated 148,229

Suspects arrested 140,755

Defendants Prosecuted 116,363 (83% of those arrested)

Offenders Convicted 74,782 (64% of those prosecuted)

Sentenced to prison 58,106 (78% of those convicted)

Sentenced to probation 11,067 (15% of those convicted)

About your statistics...

 

For the year ended 9/30/04

Suspects investigated 148,229

Suspects arrested 140,755

Defendants Prosecuted 116,363 (83% of those arrested)

Offenders Convicted 74,782 (64% of those prosecuted)

Sentenced to prison 58,106 (78% of those convicted)

Sentenced to probation 11,067 (15% of those convicted)

 

According to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 99 percent of the people indicted by the federal government between 2000 and 2005 were convicted.

 

The beauty of statistics...

Don't you think it's funny how no other lawyer on the planet tells their client to remain silent and keep your plea of innocence in your back pocket...

 

Thats what he's paying his lawyer... he does all the talkin:D

According to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 99 percent of the people indicted by the federal government between 2000 and 2005 were convicted.

 

The beauty of statistics...

I got my numbers from Alberto Gonzalez. :D

I got my numbers from Alberto Gonzalez. :D

 

What does he know? :rolleyes:

 

 

BTW, I almost got real stereotypical...it would've been hilarious though...:D

I got my numbers from Alberto Gonzalez. :D
Arlen Spector, really likes Alberto....:sssh:

 

What the Falcons ownership will do, remains of interest to me. I can see the public being divided, do we or don't we, cheer for him but how does the front office handle this public relations nightmare.

What does he know? :rolleyes:
Dang, I didn't even think about that. One of my sons told me last night that you can't trust "the man". All government is corrupt. Maybe Vick should try this defense.
Dang, I didn't even think about that. One of my sons told me last night that you can't trust "the man". All government is corrupt. Maybe Vick should try this defense.

 

Could've been worse. I almost asked why you are consulting a MLB shortstop for national statistics...:cool:

Could've been worse. I almost asked why you are consulting a MLB shortstop for national statistics...:cool:
It keeps him busy when he's away from the Reds. Sad about his son.
It keeps him busy when he's away from the Reds. Sad about his son.

 

:thumb:

 

Be thankful I didn't go the Elian route...:D

Greg Biffle(NASCAR) gives his thoughts about Vick.

 

Biffle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.