Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Vick indicted by federal grand jury in dogfighting probe

Featured Replies

Vick and three others were charged with violating federal laws against competitive dogfighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting and conducting the enterprise across state lines.

 

The indictment alleges that Vick and his co-defendants began sponsoring dogfighting in early 2001, the former Virginia Tech star's rookie year with the Falcons.

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vickindictment&prov=ap&type=lgns

  • Replies 106
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one am hoping he's given no special treatment. If found guilty, I'm hoping he gets the maximum punishment for the charge.

As much as I am thrilled to see this, something deep down tells me nothing will de done to him. I hope I am wrong.

As much as I am thrilled to see this, something deep down tells me nothing will de done to him. I hope I am wrong.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Shouldn't have trade Schaub.

 

:lol: My first thoughts as well.

Sweet.

 

This whole thing makes me sick. I hope he gets the max, if found guilty.

  • Author
Shouldn't have traded Schaub.

 

First thing I thought when I heard the story. Who knows how good or bad of a quarterback Matt might be, BUT I can only imagine that Atlanta is wishing that could have him back on the roster.

I bet this doesn't even go to trial until Feb at the earliest.

Do you think he will still play?

Do you think he will still play?

 

 

I would hope the commish sticks to his guns now that a "star" has run afoul of the law. I say he should be suspended at least 8 games. I know it's his first offense, but Vick's is the only one that is a federal offense.

I would hope the commish sticks to his guns now that a "star" has run afoul of the law. I say he should be suspended at least 8 games. I know it's his first offense, but Vick's is the only one that is a federal offense.

I say gone for the year. If Pacman is suspended for being questioned by the cops for maybe being involved in something then so can Vick for committing a federal offense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.