Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Vick indicted by federal grand jury in dogfighting probe

Featured Replies

  • Author
Looks like the Mean Machine might have a pretty good QB next season.

 

Scrambling for his life will take on a whole new meaning in that case.

 

No surprise the NFL will wait, they get rid of Vick, the entire Atlanta franchise goes in the toilet. It's disgusting to see a double standard, but Vick has already dug his own grave and picked out a coffin, up to the court system to nail it shut.

  • Replies 106
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he plays this season all I can say is watch out. He is going to get it bad for EVERYONE. Remember training camp starts in a week could we possibly see protest and the whole nine yards.

If he plays this season all I can say is watch out. He is going to get it bad for EVERYONE. Remember training camp starts in a week could we possibly see protest and the whole nine yards.

 

Listening to Rome today?:D

 

I think he's going to take a "leave" before it's all said and done. He's going to get killed by the fans both on the road and at home.

Listening to Rome today?:D

 

I think he's going to take a "leave" before it's all said and done. He's going to get killed by the fans both on the road and at home.

 

It's more than just Rome, Czaban was pretty harsh on Vick as well.

On ESPN it says that Vick has apologized to Falcons owner, Arthur Blank!

I for one am hoping he's given no special treatment. If found guilty, I'm hoping he gets the maximum punishment for the charge.

 

 

I'm thinking the same way. It's time for the Falcons to move on and dump this guy.

Tom Jackson made a good point. I don't know if it's true or not but I haven't seen the "I am innocent and can't wait to get into court and defend myself" argument...

 

If so, his silence speaks volumes...

Tom Jackson made a good point. I don't know if it's true or not but I haven't seen the "I am innocent and can't wait to get into court and defend myself" argument...

 

If so, his silence speaks volumes...

 

 

Something I never thought of, but definitely a valid point.

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, can anyone see Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson entering the picture in this?? :irked:

 

On Wednesday morning, the sports shoe and apparel company, along with Falcons CEO Arthur Blank and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, received a joint letter from hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons, civil rights leader the Rev. Al Sharpton and PETA president Ingrid E. Newkirk, condemning Vick's alleged involvement in the dogfighting ring and asking all parties involved to distance themselves from Vick.

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2941489

On Wednesday morning, the sports shoe and apparel company, along with Falcons CEO Arthur Blank and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, received a joint letter from hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons, civil rights leader the Rev. Al Sharpton and PETA president Ingrid E. Newkirk, condemning Vick's alleged involvement in the dogfighting ring and asking all parties involved to distance themselves from Vick.

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2941489

 

 

Color me shocked!!!

 

:thumb: to Sharpton, Simmons, etc...

I think it's a HUGE operation and they are trying to use him to spill the beans. I don't think he had much to do with it but he is the poster boy now for dog fighting. They know that he will have to give up names or watch his career go down in flames.

1 of two things will happen:

1. The defense usually sets the court date so it will be in Feb and it will be a circus all year with protests etc.

2. He will deal with it right away. There will be pressure because Blank owns Home Depeot. The protests will be awful for him!

I'm making no excuses for Mike Vick but I think it's silly to act like he's PacMan Jones. That guy had multiple criminal problems all the way down to manslaughter!

I think it's a HUGE operation and they are trying to use him to spill the beans. I don't think he had much to do with it but he is the poster boy now for dog fighting. They know that he will have to give up names or watch his career go down in flames.

1 of two things will happen:

1. The defense usually sets the court date so it will be in Feb and it will be a circus all year with protests etc.

2. He will deal with it right away. There will be pressure because Blank owns Home Depeot. The protests will be awful for him!

I'm making no excuses for Mike Vick but I think it's silly to act like he's PacMan Jones. That guy had multiple criminal problems all the way down to manslaughter!

 

Are you serious?

Color me shocked!!!

 

:thumb: to Sharpton, Simmons, etc...

Did you really expect them to be on his side?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.