Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Vick indicted by federal grand jury in dogfighting probe

Featured Replies

I like the way he thinks...

 

Me too! Way to go Biff!

  • Replies 106
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 99 percent of the people indicted by the federal government between 2000 and 2005 were convicted.

 

The beauty of statistics...

 

 

Yes, the Feds dont get involved with indicting someone unless they have them by the Nads.

I saw this morning that one of Vick's co-defendants is going to plead guilty on Monday. Does anybody think he's been flipped? Might spell trouble for vick.

I saw this morning that one of Vick's co-defendants is going to plead guilty on Monday. Does anybody think he's been flipped? Might spell trouble for vick.

 

Yeah, not good for Mr. Mexico...

I also saw on the news the other day that the feds were going to hand down a "superceding indictment" on Vick. From what I gathered, they are basically adding more charges against Vick, and the reporter said that it was most definetely a BAD thing.

Im alot different than yall.... in that I dont care. To me, they're just dogs and they're his.

 

The thing I want to know is.... why is this in federal court? This is a states issue.

Im alot different than yall.... in that I dont care. To me, they're just dogs and they're his.

 

The thing I want to know is.... why is this in federal court? This is a states issue.

 

Yeah, forget the fact that it's against the law to do....:rolleyes:

Vick's co-defendant pleaded guilty and has evidentally worked out a deal. Mr. Mexico...you ARE SCREWED!!!

Im alot different than yall.... in that I dont care. To me, they're just dogs and they're his.

 

The thing I want to know is.... why is this in federal court? This is a states issue.

 

Because dogfighting and associated activities are federal felonies, as well. You could also be looking at criminal activities that crossed state lines (federal jurisdiction) and possibly violations of federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization laws (Title XIIX, US Code).

  • Author
Vick's co-defendant pleaded guilty and has evidentally worked out a deal. Mr. Mexico...you ARE SCREWED!!!

 

Yep, I'm sure part of that deal was to testify against the others. This is going only going to get uglier as the trial date gets closer.

Yep, I'm sure part of that deal was to testify against the others. This is going only going to get uglier as the trial date gets closer.

 

 

This doesn't look good for Ookie?

Everyone I talk to thinks he is going to magically get out of it but I just don't see it happening. He will see a year or two in jail.

Everyone I talk to thinks he is going to magically get out of it but I just don't see it happening. He will see a year or two in jail.

 

 

I'd be absolutely shocked if he gets out of this clean. I'd say he ends up ending this thing before it gets to trial.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.