• Yes
    • No
    • Who Cares they are last

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring in Joe Morgan and Don Gullett.

Send Dunn and E5 to Houston in a package that would include Lidge.

As one of the few Lidge fans on here, let me say "no freaking way" do you give up BOTH for Lidge. I'd take Lidge AND someone for Dunn but not 2 for Lidge if one is Dunn.

As one of the few Lidge fans on here, let me say "no freaking way" do you give up BOTH for Lidge. I'd take Lidge AND someone for Dunn but not 2 for Lidge if one is Dunn.

I said a package deal that would include Lidge, not JUST Lidge.;)

I said a package deal that would include Lidge, not JUST Lidge.;)

Change your wording. When you said Dunn and E5 "in a package," I thought you meant they were the package for Lidge.

Gotcha now.

Tin cup are you kidding Ryan Freel for Adam Dunn oh my god for one thing

Dunn plays 160 games a year, no way Freel comes close.

And don't you look at the stats?

You sound like Lance Macalister and he cannot get it right about dunn either.

Keep the big fella!!!!!!!!!!

Tin cup are you kidding Ryan Freel for Adam Dunn oh my god for one thing

Dunn plays 160 games a year, no way Freel comes close.

And don't you look at the stats?

You sound like Lance Macalister and he cannot get it right about dunn either.

Keep the big fella!!!!!!!!!!

He has been pounding the listener for the last 3 weeks about this.

Nooo way. I know he does K up a lot, but still. The guys batting average is over .260, leads the team in homeruns, 2 on the team in rbi's, is second to Griffey in walks. His obp is 5th on the team, 2nd on the team in runs only to Phillips. He ranks 3rd on the team in hits, and is tied for 3 with Phillips for doubles. I wouldnt let him go, the Reds have a lot more problems than Dunn. I would keep him for sure.

I voted yes! Its not because I hate the guy, because he is a good guy to have on the team, and for the people who say we can't replace those numbers on offense well duh...

If we get rid of him that makes our defense better because usually have a outfield of Hamilton, Freel, and Griffey which would be a great outfield. Yeah we would lose some power, but we also keep speed in the lineup in Freel and make us a team that can stop only relying on homeruns. Also what we could get back in return from him also would help in getting help in the area we need the most help in and what is keeping us down right now and that is pitching.

So yeah you wont be able to replace his 40 hrs and 100 RBI but you possible could become a better team by getting rid of him. Also on offense the team philosphy would probably change somewhat since it wont be centered on counting on the homerun, and might do some more small ball things like bunting guys over. So yeah it is possible we could still be good on offense without Dunn, and we DEFINITELY would be better in the field and probably in pitching assuming that is what we would try to get for him. Trading a good player has its good and bad things, but could turn out better for the TEAM in the long run...