1. 1. Want Dunn Gone?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who Cares they are last

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO....Reds have a lot of problems, but he's not one of them.

:thumb:

Bullpen is most of the problem. It just seems that when Harang, Bronson, or another SP has a good game, the bullpen comes in and takes it all away.

:thumb:

Bullpen is most of the problem. It just seems that when Harang, Bronson, or another SP has a good game, the bullpen comes in and takes it all away.

Pen is bad and after Harang, the starters have been extremely inconsistent. I liked Arroyo tonight, very effective. I agree with Brantley, he needs to rely on FB more and use the offspeed, to set-up the hitter.

Dunn is what he is, a .270± hitter, with 40HR's and 100RBI's....If fans want him to be a .300 hitter, not going to happen. I don't understand, the fixation many have, on him not producing. How many other guys in the lineup, are offering production, other than Griffey.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but tonight Dunn hit a ground ball to the second basemen with a man on first. The second basemen threw the ball to the short stop, who was covering second. The Cardinals tried to convert the double play, but Dunn made a brilliant hustle play to be called safe at first, saving the Reds an out. This proves that Dunn hustles sometimes. My theory is that when he is traded he will be surely missed. When he comes back to Great American Ballpark he will be cheered and the fans will feel shame that they booed hiim during his time as a Red.

I just rather trade him to some team who might have a bullpen pitcher or something. The Reds real problem is their bullpen I just think they might be able to get someone to go out there and get rid of Dunn espically for when Friel comes back. And hopefully they can get someone better than they did last year for Kearns.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but tonight Dunn hit a ground ball to the second basemen with a man on first. The second basemen threw the ball to the short stop, who was covering second. The Cardinals tried to convert the double play, but Dunn made a brilliant hustle play to be called safe at first, saving the Reds an out. This proves that Dunn hustles sometimes. My theory is that when he is traded he will be surely missed. When he comes back to Great American Ballpark he will be cheered and the fans will feel shame that they booed hiim during his time as a Red.

I saw that and he didnt look to be hustling to hard he just happened to hit that one pretty soft. But he shouldnt be in that situation. Runners on first and second 1 out he swings at the first pitch he sees which was outside and he tries to pull it thats going to be a inning ending ground ball that is the second time in the past 2 days he has done that very same thing.