Remember This Guy...

Habib

This guy is a thug trying to force these small business owners out of business and back to Korea. I think he should be penalized for his actions and fired from his job and fined for wasting taxpayers money. Just another example of someone in a power position abusing his power.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy is an example of why the United States needs a loser pays system. As it is now even when you win it costs so much to defend yourself that you really lose (while other attorneys gain).

Of course I'm sure we'll hear for attorneys here how that would be unfair and MAY prevent people from bringing legitimate suits for fear that they would have to pay if they lose the case.

This guy is an example of why the United States needs a loser pays system. As it is now even when you win it costs so much to defend yourself that you really lose (while other attorneys gain).

Of course I'm sure we'll hear for attorneys here how that would be unfair and MAY prevent people from bringing legitimate suits for fear that they would have to pay if they lose the case.

Well, I wouldn't want to let you down, AllTell . . .

I really wish that one time an attorney would explain to me in layman's terms why it is fair and just that when someone successfully defends themselves in a civil suit they still may lose their business, their home, their savings etc. And I'm sorry but "that's the way the system works" is not an adequate answer.

Oh...he doesn't sound so bad. Reminds me of the time I knew the clerks were stealing my strawberries...I wished them no malice mind you..but I counted the strawberries and knew some were missing...Now that's where I got them...then and there...strawberries...they were stealing them..where are my steel marbles???? Does anyone get this?:D

Oh...he doesn't sound so bad. Reminds me of the time I knew the clerks were stealing my strawberries...I wished them no malice mind you..but I counted the strawberries and knew some were missing...Now that's where I got them...then and there...strawberries...they were stealing them..where are my steel marbles???? Does anyone get this?:D

Let me try...Mutiny On The Bounty?

Leave it to A7 to reduce our passionate and serious discussion to a semi-obscure movie quote.;)