Remember This Guy...

Habib

The judge suing the dry-cleaning business for $54 million because they "lost" his pants...

had to leave the courtroom with tears running down his face Tuesday after recalling the lost pair of trousers that led to his $54 million lawsuit against a dry cleaner.

:rolleyes:

Can't make it up

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's ticked off because they ruined his pants and is trying to put them out of business through legal fees and dragging their name through the mud.

Definitely. The last article said that even if he didn't win, the costs of defending their business would force them out of business. I know they've asked to be compensated legal fees if they win, but I don't know how that works or what their odds of getting that are.

Definitely. The last article said that even if he didn't win, the costs of defending their business would force them out of business. I know they've asked to be compensated legal fees if they win, but I don't know how that works or what their odds of getting that are.

This is even more troubling in my opinion if it is true that a JUDGE would use the legal process to force a small business to fail financially. He's a JUDGE for goodness sake. Shouldn't a judge act as a steward of the justice system instead of commandeering it to accomplish a personal vendetta??