Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Remember This Guy...

Featured Replies

The judge suing the dry-cleaning business for $54 million because they "lost" his pants...

 

had to leave the courtroom with tears running down his face Tuesday after recalling the lost pair of trousers that led to his $54 million lawsuit against a dry cleaner.

 

:rolleyes:

 

Can't make it up

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawsuits such as this no longer surprise me as our civil justice system has devolved into the current "lottery" system in which it now operates. This adds new meaning to the term "frivolous".

I think he's ticked off because they ruined his pants and is trying to put them out of business through legal fees and dragging their name through the mud.

  • Author
I think he's ticked off because they ruined his pants and is trying to put them out of business through legal fees and dragging their name through the mud.

 

Definitely. The last article said that even if he didn't win, the costs of defending their business would force them out of business. I know they've asked to be compensated legal fees if they win, but I don't know how that works or what their odds of getting that are.

Wasn't there a Spongebob Squarepants episode about something like this?

Definitely. The last article said that even if he didn't win, the costs of defending their business would force them out of business. I know they've asked to be compensated legal fees if they win, but I don't know how that works or what their odds of getting that are.

 

This is even more troubling in my opinion if it is true that a JUDGE would use the legal process to force a small business to fail financially. He's a JUDGE for goodness sake. Shouldn't a judge act as a steward of the justice system instead of commandeering it to accomplish a personal vendetta??

You guys better watch what you say about this guy or he might just sue us all for slander...

You guys better watch what you say about this guy or he might just sue us all for slander...

 

We should be ok as long as we don't misplace any articles of clothing that he might own.:cool:

The owners have offered this idiot 5 figures to settle out of court.

Gives a whole new meaning to the cliche:

 

Sued the pants off them...

I will donate money to these dry cleaners when this is over, if there is a way..I have family in the District and they are making sure to use this dry cleaner when possible.

I will donate money to these dry cleaners when this is over, if there is a way..I have family in the District and they are making sure to use this dry cleaner when possible.

 

Do you have family or "family" in the District?:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.